This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark plugs

Ive got a corsa arctic vxr 09 plate, was wondering what the best spark plug to use on them is and how often shud i change em? Cheers

A lot of people on here recommend oem plugs

Comment

Originally posted by PENNO View Post
      Ive got a corsa arctic vxr 09 plate, was wondering what the best spark plug to use on them is and how often shud i change em? Cheers
      i use oem plugs have tried iridium and didnt get on with them so went back to oem plugs and change every 5-6000 miles. would imagine it would be same for the corsa

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
        i use oem plugs have tried iridium and didnt get on with them so went back to oem plugs and change every 5-6000 miles. would imagine it would be same for the corsa
        cheers mate, i posted this is the wrong section but couldnt move it lol!

Ill be doing an oil change every 6 thousand miles i think so ill change plugs then, thanks for the feedback

Comment

no worrys pal. happy to help

Comment

how come

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
            what wasnt right about the iridium plugs mate, ive just boughts some haha?

Comment

dont vx say change them every stupid amont of miles like 60k? iv had 3 services off vx n they have never done the plugs

Comment

Originally posted by CH07 ALL View Post
                dont vx say change them every stupid amont of miles like 60k? iv had 3 services off vx n they have never done the plugs
                i think is 40k but this is for standard, if you are tuned I recommend to change yours earlier than that.

I ll personally stick to oem ones, I previously had denso ones it only lasted me under 10k and my car started spluttering as they were totally gone. gone back to oem and run perfect again
                My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

think i best get a set

Comment

Originally posted by Fez1982 View Post
                    what wasnt right about the iridium plugs mate, ive just boughts some haha?
                    the car just dint like them

Comment

wheres best place to get oem plugs? dont say vx!

Comment

OE plugs anyday of the week

Comment

yea id also like to know the best place to get them?

Comment

whats the model number that we will need?
                            Just Performance
                            Website | Facebook | Twitter | Live Chat

sigpic

Comment

Best place to get them from is definitely vxl!

55564763 They are £42.77 retail price, we do them at £30.00 delivered.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X