X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluefin or IPF...

Hi all,

Stage 1, which is the best? I know it's opinion based but please all input welcome. I'm standard bar the panel filter, will be getting a 200 cell sports cat, maybe 100 cell.

Thanks.

You have already said it, the choice is down to you and there is really no best system.

The IPF uses EDS maps, where the bluefin uses tms/superchip maps. There are many people using both system and are happy with the results.

Comment

none of them,go to the tuner nearest to your front door and get them to map it.
      sigpic

Comment

mustard or ketchup ?
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

get a custom map to your specifications. i have eds and now wish i didnt lol.

Comment

I was running regal stage 3 and blew 2 engines also when the cruise control was on it was jerky boosting on and off plenty off bottom end power but top end power standard vxrs were catching me took it all off and started again got the bluefin now with a piper 3" and love it bluefin all the way mate!

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
              I was running regal stage 3 and blew 2 engines also when the cruise control was on it was jerky boosting on and off plenty off bottom end power but top end power standard vxrs were catching me took it all off and started again got the bluefin now with a piper 3" and love it bluefin all the way mate!
              mate a std vxr was catching you if i remember as you only had 175bhp, as you had piston #4 down.
              is EDS also to blame for the 2 gearboxs you had go.
              Last edited by wayne/VXR; 4 September 2010, 09:51 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                mate a std vxr was catching you if i remember as you only had 175bhp, as you had piston #4 down.
                is EDS also to blame for the 2 gearboxs you had go.
                no because the eds map made him drive like a tool, with no mechanical sympathy for the components
                Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
                  Interesting mate! Regal would have helped you out though

Comment

Working...
                  X