X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Vardys Motherwell

Where Do I Start ....

well surprise surprise , as you all know my vehicle wasnt covered under warranty as it had a fake radiator installed and couldnt be explained to how it got there, well here comes the evidance ......

<< TODAY >>
    Went to peters payed the £325 and received my car + engine parts in a box ... had the car lifted to another garage and had a look over all the parts to make sure everything was there and SURPRISE SURPRISE they swapped my mint condition (IC) radiator with a damaged radiator from another vehicle and possible my cylinder head. when taken the parts back to complain the sales (lorna) acknowledged right away that this was the wrong radiator and said the simple words "Sorry" must have been a mix up.
    how many times can a radiator be changed without the owners knowledge and could this have happened before ?? YES
    My vehicle is not covered by GM warranty because it has a replacment radiator fitted which is not a GM part and NO 1 knows exactly how it got there .. I DO NOW ! and GM must see whats going on here now and stop arguing over something that is so blatantly obvious and is now backed up with factual evidence ,

I expected my cylinder head would have been swapped as there is 2 other visable corsa vxr's with the same problem in there forecourt,

accidents happen but this is costing close to £4k and what good is a 8 year warranty on new vauxhals when a 3 year warranty isnt worth the paper its written on.

John

p.s any good lawyers intrested
    Last edited by RedCorsaVxr; 4 September 2010, 05:27 PM.

The Guy Puttin My Stuff In A Box

Comment

so whats happening??

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScotty182 View Post
        so whats happening??
        they said they will contact me on monday , but i will be in edinburgh for the week again
        just contacted the press, i have to email them my story and details
        Last edited by RedCorsaVxr; 4 September 2010, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedCorsaVxr View Post
          they said they will contact me on monday , but i will be in edinburgh for the week again
          Take ur mobile with you!! u no family that can deal with it while ur away??

Did any of my advice help u at all??

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScotty182 View Post
            Take ur mobile with you!! u no family that can deal with it while ur away??

Did any of my advice help u at all??
            yes mate the car is with another company and they are gonna give me a second oppinion and find out what caused the damaged.

wonder how peters is going to rigle its way out of this 1

Comment

James and jenkins in cardiff the same mate told me they changed all 3 engine mounts and i changed the box a month later only to find the gearbox mount was in pieces think they are getting them in from vauxhall stocking them up and billing them for work they ain't doing easy way to make money but i won't go back there nor forward any work their way terrible service!

Comment

Sounds all too familiar...

I had major problems getting my gearbox replaced...

Caused so much stress & inconvenience I had to get rid...

Hope you get it sorted out mate.

Comment

Shocking mate, hope you get it sorted.
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

i feel for you mate...... hope this gets sorted and you get your pride and joy back and working again!

Comment

im in edinburgh at the moment thats why i aint been on . my dads dealing with it and spoke with scott reid on the phone (manager) he didnt even know anything about my car at all and is now looking into it .
                      so see what happens , hes gettin back to my dad today

John

Comment

not good is it.
                        good luck mate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                          not good is it.
                          good luck mate.
                          thanks buddy .

Comment

bad news is , peters is sayin that the parts the gave me are the CORRECT parts . but they wer DAMAGED in the workshop , so they are replacing them with brand new parts .

but the gd news is the car will be fixed and back on the road shortly
                            gd as new

Comment

Is it getting done by warranty now then mate?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X