This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new corsa vxr 13495

lookers car sales have new corsa vxr for 13495 with partners no swappage, its a special offer for september they also have the astra vxr for 14995

That's some bargain there but tbh as much as I love the little corsa I would pay the extra £1500 for it big brother and if you get the lifetime warranties then it is a steal

Comment

i agree the deal on the astra is fantastic

Comment

I was told by a Vauxhall dealer that there not making any more Astra VXR's so you can't buy them new anymore and that all the Astra Arctics are sold so can't have one of them either ?????

Comment

still plenty being advertised on line spoke to my local vx garage this morning he said still plenty available at good prices

Comment

Some sneaky dealers ordered extra ASTRA's knowing the cut off date for new orders.You'll only get what the dealer has now,no speccing them up.

Comment

extra £1500 discount available on partners till the end of the month, hence the price

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Maybe I should get an Arden Astra from somewhere instead of a Corsa??? hmmmm.....

Comment

Aye, great deal. Just bought a Corsa VXR using this and it is supposed to be ready in Wk36, which is this week.

They had some Astra's on the list as well but as I have just moved up from the Corsa 1.2 SXi, I thought to take it easy and get used to the speed increase first. I am not suprised they are not making the Astra VXR anymore... they have just released the new Astra model and so expect a new Astra VXR sometime.

Comment

Working...
                  X