This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good corsa vxr comments thread!!!

Allright peoples I've made this thread for the simple reason that I've noticed there are an awful lot of other threads which just keep goin on about problems after problems after problems and I don't notice any rooms which praise the corsa so if you've never had dramas then write in here so future buyers can see the good not bad example my vxr's on a 2007 19000 miles an never any problems!!!!

You wont get many replies bud

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
      You wont get many replies bud
      Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

nothing has gone wrong this week!! yay!! (car hasn't been driven or started)
        Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

This is my second CORSA VXR and have had NO PROBLEMS at all since taking delivery on the 1st MAY 2010.

Comment

Hi, Had mine 3 years, from new, only prob, air con pipe fractured, replaced under warranty, other wise, never missed abeat & never driven slowly,so eats front tyres.
            I luv my VXR.
            Hoggy.
            sigpic

Comment

im on my 3rd piston 4 had it back 4 days all good so far lol
              xbox addy -turboyoda85
              Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

this threads quite funny, everyones car seems to be running fine now its already been fixed

Comment

besides having, wheel bearings replaced, cracked wing mirrors replaced, the car randomly jerking whilst driving at 60 a couple of times, the car not reving over 3k another time, a coolant leak, wires under the bonnet snapping causing the car to breakdown, a gearbox which could be on its way out, foglights coming on and traction control turning itself off with out me touching a button.........and all this with only 30k on the clock i still love my car............... but it will be up for sale soon, once i find something to replace it with

edit: i need to replace the front splitter thanks to me cracking it, and an alloy after i hit a high kerb
                  Last edited by rich.corsa.vxr; 5 September 2010, 01:35 AM.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

This is a bit of an epic fail but it's a nice thought. Ironic how everyone is just talking about their faults lol

Apart from my wheel bearing and air con going the car has been good in the 4 months I have had it(!) - guess that ain't actually bad for a VXR lmao

But... I do love the car!
                    Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                    Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Hmmmm I musta wasted my time then seems like everyones vxr's are complete dogshit lmao!!

Comment

Best way to sum this car up

The Corsa VXR is The Car I Hate To Love

Comment

yup i agree dair its a love hate relationship lol
                          xbox addy -turboyoda85
                          Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

am running tms stage2, never do i go out and not kick its nuts in and for nearly a year the only thing i buy is tyre's and petrol lol

big thumbs up

Comment

recently covered by Wayne in a thread, there are loads of satisfied customers out there, I have had three with no problems, sadly a thread like this will attract the one's who have had problems.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
                              X