Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And it's goodbye from me..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And it's goodbye from me..

    Sorry to say the corsa's going!
    Will be sad to see it go,
    The power, the noise, the whole ka-bang.
    Still staying with vauxhall th,
    Replacing it with a new white & black corsa.
    And a new mountain bike!!
    The Mrs need's a motor for college and placement in the new year!
    So my baby goes,
    I'll still pop in now and then,
    Post some pictures of the lamb when i get it..

  • #2
    Everyone seems to be leaving lol fair play mate I can't wait to get rid of mine lol
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

    Comment


    • #3
      Enjoy the mountain Bike
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
        Enjoy the mountain Bike
        +1

        What bike you getting mate
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

        PSN: TomFL12

        Comment


        • #5
          Dunno what bike mate,
          Got my eye on a limeted edition carrea,
          But ill have to wait and see.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rich Dastardly View Post
            Dunno what bike mate,
            Got my eye on a limeted edition carrea,
            But ill have to wait and see.
            Sounds good mate XC or DH?
            Originally posted by Bobbyp90
            Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
            sigpic
            Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
            South East Regional Organiser

            PSN: TomFL12

            Comment


            • #7
              Xc...
              To old now mate,
              Got the fear!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rich Dastardly View Post
                Xc...
                To old now mate,
                Got the fear!!!!
                Haha I was looking at XC last year before i got the car
                Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                sigpic
                Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                South East Regional Organiser

                PSN: TomFL12

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rich Dastardly View Post
                  Sorry to say the corsa's going!
                  Will be sad to see it go,
                  The power, the noise, the whole ka-bang.
                  Still staying with vauxhall th,
                  Replacing it with a new white & black corsa.
                  And a new mountain bike!!
                  The Mrs need's a motor for college and placement in the new year!
                  So my baby goes,
                  I'll still pop in now and then,
                  Post some pictures of the lamb when i get it..
                  I got a carrera banshee forsale £250 if intrested

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Weve got a scheme at work, no vat, paye for it out your salary, and you get a tax and NI break.
                    So its going to cost me in theroy £12 a month for 12months for £500 worth of bike..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Government scheme or work specific? There was one where if you rode into work you could get it the same way but i can't be arsed to ride up hill home...!
                      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                      sigpic
                      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                      South East Regional Organiser

                      PSN: TomFL12

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's a bit of both to be fair.
                        Its the cycle to work one,
                        But im going to have to when the mrs has the car!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rich Dastardly View Post
                          Weve got a scheme at work, no vat, paye for it out your salary, and you get a tax and NI break.
                          So its going to cost me in theroy £12 a month for 12months for £500 worth of bike..
                          Got the same at my work we are allowed up to £1k so just went for that and got a Trek 6700 its a good scheme also have teh same for computers and laptops
                          sigpic

                          Summit White Astra GTC VXR

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X