This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remap with regal tommorow!

hiya guys just thought id share my excitement and ask a few questions, i chose regal because i hear there A good company and havent herd bad things about them like i have other tuners. anyone remaped with regal and have anything good to say?

I've heard bad about every tuner lol

Just go and make your own mind up, go down there and see what you think. If you don't like what they do just ask them to take it off and ask for a refund. But I'm sure the difference will give you a huge smile.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

likewise heard good and bad about every tuner - depends what sort of figures you are after regal and courts are more high power tuners - although my cars been mapped by tms I find it fine for my needs as I will probably only go to stage 2 and thats it. Although will probs fo for a piper instead of a milly.
      Corsa 1.6t - stage 1 with TMS and pre cat pipe, Regal astra sports clutch kit, EBC Turbo groove discs and yellow stuff pads - now gone

New car - Astra 2.0 CDTI Sri with VX-Line kit, sat nav, 19 inch alloys, tinted windows

Comment

Originally posted by sapper_22 View Post
        anyone remaped with regal and have anything good to say?

i have had about 20 maps on my corsa vxr and never had a single problem mate.
        my car is on the dyno now,for map 21.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
          i have had about 20 maps on my corsa vxr and never had a single problem mate.
          my car is on the dyno now,for map 21.
          good effort, ive commented on your before actually

Comment

like the guys have said previously you'll hear good and bad about all the tuners.

Having used these guys for our stage 2 map, you won't be disappointed.

Happy mapping day lol

Charl
            Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

i got mine mapped by regal last week and havent been happier with it
              sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Working...
              X