Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baffled!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • baffled!!!

    just had a look for the first time under the hood, and i am a tad bit confused as too where my vxr gets it air from??? in my old corsa 1.4 it went:
    cold air feed to air box the air box to engine......the vxr doesn't have a cold air feed and im wondering how the air gets into the box cause i cant see any holes anywhere for it
    cheers
    tom

  • #2
    Under the wheel arch to the air box
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

    Comment


    • #3
      so is the hole sat right underneath the box??? i looked near the wheel arch but couldn't find it....gonna have a search again. cheers for reply. PM'd you too mate
      tom

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
        so is the hole sat right underneath the box??? i looked near the wheel arch but couldn't find it....gonna have a search again. cheers for reply. PM'd you too mate
        tom
        Yeah i think so, i've never looked as never needed to!

        You can get an additional cold air feed from courts if you wanted one but their effect is negligible.
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

        PSN: TomFL12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
          Yeah i think so, i've never looked as never needed to!

          You can get an additional cold air feed from courts if you wanted one but their effect is negligible.
          i wouldnt say negligible mate they definately work ive got one !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
            i wouldnt say negligible mate they definately work ive got one !
            Is that the one that replaces the fog light? Or have I miss read it on the website?
            How much was the cold feed?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
              Is that the one that replaces the fog light? Or have I miss read it on the website?
              How much was the cold feed?
              It goes under the bonnet by the V grille (really poor explanation but search and thou shall see)

              Someone was selling one second hand IIRC - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/for...?135-Corsa-VXR
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

              PSN: TomFL12

              Comment

              Working...
              X