This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front speaker adapters - Which ones?

I've just bought some Pioneers coaxial speakers but I'm unsure which front speaker adapters I need to buy? They all seem to say Corsa B or Corsa C

Can somebody post a link to the correct adapters to fit a Corsa VXR? Also, do the adapter kits come with the cable so you don't need to cut the speaker connector off?
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

whats the connectors look like on the back on the coaxial pal?? picture of the adapter from stereo and picture of what ure adapting too would make things clearer

Comment

Corsa c ones fit fine got then on mine and that's what everyone uses on cduk

eBay £9:99

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
        whats the connectors look like on the back on the coaxial pal?? picture of the adapter from stereo and picture of what ure adapting too would make things clearer
        I haven't taken my door trim of yet.

Originally posted by Adamsedge View Post
        Corsa c ones fit fine got then on mine and that's what everyone uses on cduk

eBay £9:99
        2 different part numbers from the same shop. Will both of these fit Adam?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CT25VX02-Vauxh...#ht_2564wt_989

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAK-3001-Opel-...item2a0bb85b9f
        Last edited by DanTheManc; 1 June 2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I've got the first link mate with vibe speakers

Comment

Just bought the ones in the first link. Already bought the speakers. I went for these Pioneer TS-E1702IS Supreme coaxials after reading this review

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/index.php...-speakers-r832

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
              Just bought the ones in the first link. Already bought the speakers. I went for these Pioneer TS-E1702IS Supreme coaxials after reading this review

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/index.php...-speakers-r832
              should have bought yourself some component speakers. would of been able to replace the tweeter next tothe door handle and used the coaxials for the rear speakers. you amping them up?

Comment

No im not amping them which is why I didn't get components. The guy in the shop said I should only get comps if I was powering them from an amp. I just wanted something better than the standard speakers and the Pioneers get good reviews and were only £60

Comment

comps dont need amping but they do work better with, im gitting comps to the front of mine this evening but im too old for amps etc.

Comment

I got Pioneer TS-Q172C Custom Fit speakers for the front.

Speakers are a direct swap. No drilling or cutting wires and you dont need to use the spacers provided. The wiring plugs straight into the speaker using the original plug, althought it plugs in from behind as oppose to the front of the speaker on the originals. I just fed the wiring plug through the hole near the speaker and inbetween the door and the wiring harness that runs inside the door to keep it away from the window as it opens and closes.

The tweeter clips into the original hole and also plugs into the original plug using the plug adapters provided.
                    Last edited by Corsa VXR Blue; 17 August 2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X