This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these fit..

the corsa vxr front seats, really want some seat covers due to small space in my garage to get out of my car so dont want to wear recaros out.

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/buy-.../prod_494.html

Most important question is do they allow the side airbag to deploy in an accident?
    Auto Inparts.com
    exclusive automotive products
    www.autoinparts.com
    www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
    ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

They fit but not very well.

VR55 VXR put up a thread with some that fit a while ago. Search his started threads and you'll find it.
      #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by TonyJ View Post
        Most important question is do they allow the side airbag to deploy in an accident?
        That is true I ideally want something that fits. For general use I dont mind keeping the seats as normal but getting out in a tight area with carpet on the wall will cause wear on the seats as it did on my SRi..something I want to avoid!

Comment

Originally posted by tom/sri View Post
          That is true I ideally want something that fits. For general use I dont mind keeping the seats as normal but getting out in a tight area with carpet on the wall will cause wear on the seats as it did on my SRi..something I want to avoid!
          yeah they dont fit great atall but they do the job.
          They dont cover the side airbag so i assume that means it can still deploy

Comment

Originally posted by vxrboy83
            i got my seat cover off ebay and its a really good fit here is the item number 350272227344 £45.96 + £3.50pp
            seen these before, they look fairly baggy. i need one for mine as the seatbelt is wearing the leather away on the top. do these keep the bucket shape? and do they slide about

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
              They fit but not very well.

VR55 VXR put up a thread with some that fit a while ago. Search his started threads and you'll find it.
              Have bought just one of these just to see what they are like, One part of my dosent want to cover them up but then im pushing and prodding the seat as I try and get out of a tight space in my garage and my fears are the leather wearing!

Comment

the trick with these courts ones are to not bother clipping the straps together. just let it sit lose.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrboy83
                  when thay are fitted u can still see the shape of the seat its a n ice snug fit thay dont move about thay are the best seat cover for looking after your recaros
                  May sound stupid but at the moment I dont want to use the car much well getting it in and out of the garage incase I wear them away. Any ideas how long they take to come? Ive ordered just the one for now!

Comment

Working...
                  X