This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing windows with remote

Evening all! Just wondering if anybody can help with this question..?? Basically iv'e gone through the manual regarding closing the windows with the remote, now it works when closing them but for the life of me i can't get the to go down? Iv'e followed the manual, doing each window as stated but no joy! Tried everything but still cant do it! I no it's just gonna drive me mad because i can't figure it out......???? HELP PLZ!!!!!!!

im sure you press the open button twice and hold it down
    Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

Comment

+1

corsa arctic edition #257
      now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

early models only have the close function.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Tried pressing twice and holding it down but nothing? But maybe your right Rich not sure as the manual says about pressing twice? confused.com lol If it helps it's an 07 plate.

Comment

It doesn't matter how many times you press it or if the car is locked or unlocked. Just hold the open button down to lower them. Hold the lock button to shut them.

Simples

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
              It doesn't matter how many times you press it or if the car is locked or unlocked. Just hold the open button down to lower them. Hold the lock button to shut them.

Simples
              +1 I use it all the time
              No VXR
              Abarth and a 330e

Comment

Simples

You would of thought so lol i'll have me coffee and go try again lol

Comment

Right iv'e just tried again and still no joy? Held down the open button and nothing just unlocked??? Maybe it only goes up as Rich said!

Comment

Mines 06 and goes up and down as said above buy just holding the button down

Comment

Does the window buttons work ok in the car? Does the auto one touch button work?
                      sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Originally posted by rosco.p View Post
                        Does the window buttons work ok in the car? Does the auto one touch button work?
                        Yep everything works fine!

Comment

It is the original key isn't it?
                          Also are you still holding down after if unlocks? Takes about 5 seconds after.

Comment

Maybe there is something wrong with yours mate . It should b working, all models have it

Comment

Could try holding it longer? I did this with the secret menu.. It wouldn't work then I realised u have to hold it for about a year lol.
                              No VXR
                              Abarth and a 330e

Comment

Working...
                              X