This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B********s!

Had my car 4 weeks and some little ***** have thrown a stone or something at my window screen! Just my luck, I think i'm going to have to get the car garaged or on a neighbours drive if they have a free space...

Good old insurance though, £70 replaced and doesn't affect my no claims bonus, thank you admiral!

Rant over, anyone else had problems with these window screens? Cracks about 15 inches and the screen doesn't look very thick?

Steve
    Last edited by moeman; 2 June 2011, 01:35 PM.

Ouch. At least it wernt your paintwork. That woul have been massively costly.
    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Yeah had that on my ST, well touch wood they don't try that one, not sure if i'm covered for bodywork damage. I'm sure the excess would of been a lot higher if it was bodywork.

Comment

just got the car over the moon insured it then two days later driving down the road with my mate in front of me kicks up a stone massive crack rings insurance hi can i have a new windscreen

Corsa VxR 07 Plate = Stage 3 Beast

Comment

not good steve but like bobby said at least they did not touch paint work

Comment

I had my car two days, somebody reverses into it while it was parked up
            Bumper hanging off, slight crease in the front wing and broken headlight mount.
            Can't have F all.

5months of ownership and somebody has put a nice deep scratch on the rear quarter panel.

Yeah, thanx scumbags.

I can't wait to sell my house and buy one with a garage.

Comment

Joys of having a nice motor, had all my tyres done outside my house over a year ago! Had to put mines in a garage now aswell

Comment

Wish they'd have done my Tyres a I got tyre insurance when I bought the car. 4 new shoes would be nice.

Comment

Well new screen all fitted now, I can't wait to get a house with a garage. It'll end the criminal damage sprees on my vehicles. Until then I will continue to monitor by CCTV and brake legs and arms if caught!

Like you say, at least it wasn't the bodywork and i'm covered for it.

Comment

total bummer ,i picked up my red 2011 vxr last wednesday and by sunday it was keyed to ******,had to get whole drivers side re sprayed after less than a week of ownership,wish it was only a windscreen for me ,so feel for you mate

Comment

least you guys havent had someone drive into you after having my brand spanking new car three weeks i could of cried!

its just jealous people that do stuff, it annoys me alot.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
                        least you guys havent had someone drive into you after having my brand spanking new car three weeks i could of cried!

its just jealous people that do stuff, it annoys me alot.
                        Could have cried!!!!

I would have cried.

Comment

Working...
                        X