This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberdeen

Anyone on here cruise Aberdeen bully on a Friday and Saturday night ?
    Vxr corsa, green nurburg stripe fog surrounds vxr inserts inside trim, sills, Boost gauge in vent Remus back box can't find a pre cat centre box gone lowered 30 front and 20 bk courtney sport airbox hose with green filter, intecooler pipe, baileys dv wind deflectors gmc mudflaps

Aye min sumtyms, i past you last week inverurie -aberdeen road i think :-p

Comment

Now and again.. Jay are u fae the broch?

Comment

Now and again when I'm working at the beach or meeting my mrs

Comment

Originally posted by VXRo55 View Post
          Now and again.. Jay are u fae the broch?
          am fae strichen but in the broch alot, far u fae lyk ?

Comment

Cana beat a 'bash like!

Comment

Am fae macduff jay av seen you on the go den there. How come u hina turned up to a meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr_Larsen View Post
                Anyone on here cruise Aberdeen bully on a Friday and Saturday night ?
                u must be the guy i've passed over the last few days near and in inverurie lol?

Comment

I fly about now and again
                  Might be up tonight

Comment

sometimes do a flybye on fri night

how about youz all make it through on sun 26th june for a meet see the scotland north section ?
                    NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

yeah i stay in inverurie green bits lol easy way to spot me lol, could make it along on the 26th if am not still suffering from my bday on the 21st planning a right good drink is in order lol, yeah doug you know my mate lee sheerer ?. never really turned up to a meet pretty new on here to be honest,
                      Vxr corsa, green nurburg stripe fog surrounds vxr inserts inside trim, sills, Boost gauge in vent Remus back box can't find a pre cat centre box gone lowered 30 front and 20 bk courtney sport airbox hose with green filter, intecooler pipe, baileys dv wind deflectors gmc mudflaps

Comment

yeah that would have been me i live in inveruire. have went to any meets as never seen any on here and not been on long lol still trying to get sum window stickers ? could pop along on 26th june where about ? yeah doug you know my mate lee sheerer ? i could be going to the bully tonght give me a flash,

Comment

Originally posted by VXRo55 View Post
                          Am fae macduff jay av seen you on the go den there. How come u hina turned up to a meet?
                          Havent realy had tym pal, whens the nxt 1?

Comment

Was down tonight for 2 mins was busy saw a couple of very nice burgs and an Arden veccy and heeps of cops !
                            NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Yeah I seen the cops and bailed lol am a cop magnet these days

Comment

Working...
                              X