This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty

Hello. My car is in the garage right now and it has a 2 piece Remus fitted by me. My turbo has a flat spot and they said my warranty is void because it wasn't fitted in a Vauxhall garage .. What do I do haha?

Complete *******s mate. Give customer service a tinkle.

Comment

Originally posted by JackArdenVxr View Post
      Hello. My car is in the garage right now and it has a 2 piece Remus fitted by me. My turbo has a flat spot and they said my warranty is void because it wasn't fitted in a Vauxhall garage .. What do I do haha?
      put the standard back on

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
        put the standard back on
        Cheeky!

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
          Complete *******s mate. Give customer service a tinkle.
          they wont do anything i wouldnt have thought.
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          I am pretty awesome.
          BOOM
          the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

To kept the warranty on the remus, it needed to be installed by a VAT registered garage and not yourself. As you have fitted it yourself, I would say you have void your warranty.

Comment

They said phone customer services I will. I priced it for Vauxhall to fit they wanted £100 to fit it haha. I done it for free god sake. Thanks people

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
                To kept the warranty on the remus, it needed to be installed by a VAT registered garage and not yourself. As you have fitted it yourself, I would say you have void your warranty.
                + 1

Comment

Unfortuntely that £100 saved may now cost you more. What do you mean there is a flat spot anyway? Perhaps its just boosting incorrectly and needs actuator adjustment (thought shouldn't do if its a standard map).

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by JackArdenVxr View Post
                    They said phone customer services I will. I priced it for Vauxhall to fit they wanted £100 to fit it haha. I done it for free god sake. Thanks people
                    that could be the most expensive 100 pound saving ever

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
                      Unfortuntely that £100 saved may now cost you more. What do you mean there is a flat spot anyway? Perhaps its just boosting incorrectly and needs actuator adjustment (thought shouldn't do if its a standard map).
                      Or just a sensor
                      I am pretty awesome.
                      BOOM
                      the Moaning Mod

Comment

You should have just said kwikfit fitted it, they'd probably have messed it though

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by jiraffe View Post
                          Or just a sensor
                          Yes if its a sensor fitment of the Remus is illrelivent. They have to prove that the modification or fitment caused the fault.

Clique #14

Comment

You should have just said kwikfit fitted it, they'd probably have messed it though
                            lol your brave if you go there

Yes if its a sensor fitment of the Remus is illrelivent. They have to prove that the modification or fitment caused the fault.
                            indeede
                            I am pretty awesome.
                            BOOM
                            the Moaning Mod

Comment

What is a VAT garage because I obviously work in a garage and done it in my working hours. My
                              Cars not mapped. It gets to 3000 revs and stops boosting for about a second

Comment

Working...
                              X