This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kw coilovers

im thinking of purchasing some kw coilovers the level 1 basics just wondered if anyone as got some fiited or had them and what they thaught
    ASTRA VXR STAGE 3.5 - 310BHP -346FTLBS TORQUE
    PM ME FOR CORSA GAUGE KITS AND ASTRA VXR DUFFUSER FINS

if you live in suffolk dont get them

Comment

Originally posted by shinagon View Post
      im thinking of purchasing some kw coilovers the level 1 basics just wondered if anyone as got some fiited or had them and what they thaught
      I have them mate and I can't fault them.
      I would recommend them highly. Improvement in turn in and handling. Just have to go slow over humps. Lol
      Last edited by VXRArctic046; 2 June 2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
        Do you drive on many country roads?...i really wanted to get some. I'm running just eibach pros and i find the bumpy ride is too much on them with the back roads we have around here

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
          I would recommend them highly. Improvement in turn in and handling. Just have to go slow over humps. Lol
          i was gonna get springs but liked the idea of adjusting the ride height can you rememberhow much you paid to have them fitted?
          ASTRA VXR STAGE 3.5 - 310BHP -346FTLBS TORQUE
          PM ME FOR CORSA GAUGE KITS AND ASTRA VXR DUFFUSER FINS

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
            Do you drive on many country roads?...i really wanted to get some. I'm running just eibach pros and i find the bumpy ride is too much on them with the back roads we have around here
            Yeah they are a little bumpy but you'd expect it with updated dampers. I drive on a mixture of roads. I'm happy with them

Comment

Working...
            X