This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exhaust is this..?

Found this clip of a racing at some show and think it sounds awsome anyone know who it is and what exhaust set he has.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHe1z...eature=related

cobra?????

Comment

That's ben draper's car
      Had a look on cduk, all I could find was he has a scorpion precat

Comment

I would say deffinately double decat. Sounds like a custom job though

Comment

He has a scorpion downpipe and custom throughout. Double decat and a very small back box. Very loud but sounds nice

Comment

I would love to hear it on full chat doing a fly by, just makes me want a full decat lol

Comment

if it is ben's corsa then that must have been a custom made power flow one?
              Just Performance
              Website | Facebook | Twitter | Live Chat

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali c View Post
                I would love to hear it on full chat doing a fly by, just makes me want a full decat lol
                Do it!

Comment

Iv looked into decating the car and as I don't have the money to have the car correctly mapped I don't want to damage it by improper use if u get me?

Comment

Defo do it mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by jord46 View Post
                      Defo do it mate!!
                      Do u reckon to go ahead and decat even without the software?

Comment

I wouldn't risk it personnaly. Your can could run fine but also might go into limp mode etc. Also the car will start to run rich/lean because it will be receiving false readings.

Comment

I've decated without software. I have an lambda sensor spacer and no eml light as of yet. And I've done 600 miles since I've had it done

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
                            I've decated without software. I have an lambda sensor spacer and no eml light as of yet. And I've done 600 miles since I've had it done
                            I would do the same if I knew I had the money to have the car mapped in the not too long further but I don't unfortunatly. Is there a map on the bluefin for decat or only eds?

Comment

Iv been running fill decat for the last year without a map, defo go for it mate

Comment

Working...
                              X