This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which colour Samco hoses?

Well it's my birthday soon and my girlfriend is looking at getting me a Samco coolant hose kit. I originally said I was interested in the white to suit my car and was eventually going to have a complete white a white black under bonnet including Vacuum tubing, conduit etc. However now I don't know if white is going to be too normal and common. Also I noticed they do a Lime green. So now I am so unsure on which colour to go for? Which any other colour than white and black be a bit too weird? I remember seeing Bates Arctic with orange hoses which looked really nice!

I am so unsure, if anyone has Samco coolant hoses in any colour please could you put a picture up?

Suggestions welcome also!

I'm not bothered about what make, forge, roose etc just colour schemes really.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by coreythorny; 4 June 2011, 09:37 PM.

I've got the blue mate but the lime green ones are nice and unusual

Comment

I do like the sound of Lime green. Also they're cheaper lol.
      And wont turn yellow!

Comment

green!

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

have a look here...... http://www.viperperformance.co.uk/subcats.php?xctId=17

they haven't got a corsa kit, be worth giving them a call see if they'll make a kit using your oe hoses, you may get them free they are very good hoses i prefer them to samco. some very nice colours

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
            have a look here...... http://www.viperperformance.co.uk/subcats.php?xctId=17

they haven't got a corsa kit, be worth giving them a call see if they'll make a kit using your oe hoses, you may get them free they are very good hoses i prefer them to samco. some very nice colours
            Would be good to be a test car however worth a lot of hastle.

Comment

How bout the lamb green that looks well good

Comment

Purple,orange,green,pink all nice go nice with white

Comment

dayglow pink ftw

Comment

I'm getting tempted with the lime green. Bates did orange, reds too common, so is blue. White is too subtle i'm thinking. Yellow too mellow (lol). Green is deffinately sounding tempting. Thinking about a green theme now also, green calipers?

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                      I'm getting tempted with the lime green. Bates did orange, reds too common, so is blue. White is too subtle i'm thinking. Yellow too mellow (lol). Green is deffinately sounding tempting. Thinking about a green theme now also, green calipers?
                      That would be cool don't think iv seen an arctic wiv green details go for it mate would make it stand out
                      ASTRA VXR STAGE 3.5 - 310BHP -346FTLBS TORQUE
                      PM ME FOR CORSA GAUGE KITS AND ASTRA VXR DUFFUSER FINS

Comment

Think i'll have to get back in touch with broken pencil to get some green vxronline stickers and green vxr inlays made up

Comment

GREEN! turn that engine bay into the hulk!
                          No VXR
                          Abarth and a 330e

Comment

its my bday soon will she buy me some

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

Originally posted by Gav 164burg View Post
                              its my bday soon will she buy me some
                              I'll have a word with her haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X