Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fuel do poeple find best to use in their cars, momentum 99 from tesco or vpower?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fuel do poeple find best to use in their cars, momentum 99 from tesco or vpower?

Ive got a vxr corsa and ive tried vpower and more so recently ive used momentum 99 from tesco. ive noticed that you get more miles out of your car with momentum 99 but im not sure if it does the car much good in the long run.

My reason for saying this is my car has been misfiring for about 6 - 7 weeks now and vx have finally got to the bottom of the problem after changing spark plugs, the coil pack and the lambor sencer.

The misfiring is caused to the valves being sticky due to carbonization caused by fuel.

Sooo .....

What fuel do people think is better to use?

T99 runs well in my V8 but im sure those with the superior Shell card will say otherwise
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Some people will swear by VPower, others Tesco 99 so no real answer.

Comment

would you drink the vinegar from pickled eggs? i certainly wouldn't.... so it must be v-power!

Comment

T99!!
          No VXR
          Abarth and a 330e

Comment

Fuel is fuel. As long as it's 99 octane you wont really notice I'm sure people will argue tons with that but it's true.
            I use Momentum but only as the next 99 fuel (v power) is tweety miles away.

Comment

Momentum 99 for me too

Comment

Vpower for me as the shell is half a mile from my house,if tesco was closer id use t99
                Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

T99
                  REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

I use texaco high octane as the garage is lees than 5mins away.
                    Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

Tesco's for me but if i have to ill stick in V
                      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                      I am pretty awesome.
                      BOOM
                      the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

Predictable thread.

Don't buy x because it'll make your car go bang! But buy y because I use it and I know better than anyone else.

#weusedtobetheshit

Comment

V-power for me
                          Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

As I have said before on countless Fuel threads and someone also mentioned it above if its 99 Ron its the same stuff
                            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                              As I have said before on countless Fuel threads and someone also mentioned it above if its 99 Ron its the same stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X