X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plea for Help!!

Hi,

I really need someone to do my ICE install or point out where will be best. I am based in lincolnshire and want it to be done properly but have no clue where to take it and Im gettig really fed up now. I just need my settings sorting out etc.

Any ideas.

Cheers.
    Black Corsa VXR 1.6T with 18" Diamond Cut Alloys. Debadged, DAP R Lowering Springs, Pipercross Panel Filter, Vauxhall Dust Caps, Crystal White Headlight Bulbs, Crystal White LED Sidelights, Kenwood Headunit with iPod and Parot Connectivity, Rainbow Deluxe Front Door Speakers and a Custom 10" ICE JL Audio Boot Build fully Dynamated.

Halfrauds?

Lol just kidding. Please don't take it there.

Comment

where in lincolnshire are you, i might know of somewhere that might be able to help.
      60 plate Ardon blue corsa Vxr
      Ex MG/Rover tech
      Chevrolet technician

Comment

Grantham
        Black Corsa VXR 1.6T with 18" Diamond Cut Alloys. Debadged, DAP R Lowering Springs, Pipercross Panel Filter, Vauxhall Dust Caps, Crystal White Headlight Bulbs, Crystal White LED Sidelights, Kenwood Headunit with iPod and Parot Connectivity, Rainbow Deluxe Front Door Speakers and a Custom 10" ICE JL Audio Boot Build fully Dynamated.

Comment

Originally posted by corsa_vxr_87 View Post
          Grantham
          You're only down the road from me pretty much lol. There's a ICE place in Leicester but not sure what it's called.

Comment

Hi mate, cant help with your problem, but I'm in Grantham too.
            If I wave at you, give a wave back, but I maybe in an Ambulance tho :-)
            sigpic
            THE GREEN HELL CLUB NURBURGRING 2010

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
              You're only down the road from me pretty much lol. There's a ICE place in Leicester but not sure what it's called.
              You in leicester mate? Place any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Sven L6VXR View Post
                Hi mate, cant help with your problem, but I'm in Grantham too.
                If I wave at you, give a wave back, but I maybe in an Ambulance tho :-)
                LOL Where you live? I havent seen you before but if i do ill wave..... LOL

You drive a red VXR?, mine is black

Comment

Originally posted by corsa_vxr_87 View Post
                  You in leicester mate? Place any good?
                  I'm just the other side of Melton. Frisby on the weake to be exact. Credit to you if you've ever heard of it lol.
                  I honestly have no idea. Never been or know anyone who has just remember seeing it once.

Comment

pm'd
                    sigpic
                    THE GREEN HELL CLUB NURBURGRING 2010

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                      I'm just the other side of Melton. Frisby on the weake to be exact. Credit to you if you've ever heard of it lol.
                      I honestly have no idea. Never been or know anyone who has just remember seeing it once.
                      No mate not heard of it, lol. No worries mate not a problem

Comment

You could try ice direct in peterborough, not sure what they are like setting up installs as i've only bought head units from them
                        60 plate Ardon blue corsa Vxr
                        Ex MG/Rover tech
                        Chevrolet technician

Comment

Working...
                        X