Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Springs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Springs

    Do Vauxhall provide any springs over std which keep your warranty in tact?

  • #2
    Nope. Would have been a good idea imo for it to be given as an option. Could have made some money out of it as well.
    #weusedtobetheshit

    Comment


    • #3
      Arnt Eibach VX approved?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
        Arnt Eibach VX approved?
        Nope; Only parts that are are Remus and AP's if fitted by a VAT registered garage.
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

        PSN: TomFL12

        Comment


        • #5
          Im sure ive also heard this ^^^^

          Comment


          • #6
            if they reject the warrenty then its only the suspension part of the warranty that wil go, am i right? cause if they do turn around and say its the springs that have caused the fault and the car's suspension no longer is covered on warranty then surely that isn't such a bad thing cause you'll be able to upgrade the whole lot then.....or am i wrong?

            Comment


            • #7
              You should be alright but. They are able to say you modify the car in ANY way and the whole things invalid. Most people get away with it though. Be aware though, I have heard that a split aircon pipe was blamed on springs as it supposedly made it vibrate too much
              #weusedtobetheshit

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                You should be alright but. They are able to say you modify the car in ANY way and the whole things invalid. Most people get away with it though. Be aware though, I have heard that a split aircon pipe was blamed on springs as it supposedly made it vibrate too much
                that is laughable!!! as if they blamed that. some of them are just out to pick at things.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ive got a better question.. do vauxhall provide anything atall that keeps your warranty intact???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
                    that is laughable!!! as if they blamed that. some of them are just out to pick at things.
                    lol classic. this is how VX getting themselves to look like ****... if they just said you warranty is void because you modified your car. no problem but they seem to go out their way to make themselves look like tarts

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                      ive got a better question.. do vauxhall provide anything atall that keeps your warranty intact???
                      An exhaust..... That's it. Haha maybe a panel filter unless you get a picky mechanic!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
                        An exhaust..... That's it. Haha maybe a panel filter unless you get a picky mechanic!
                        lol not at ipswich mate

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Really??? why's that? Is it one garage means one thing and another garage means something else? bad that

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            go to marshall ipswich if you ever feeling like having a conversation with pure scum.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                              go to marshall ipswich if you ever feeling like having a conversation with pure scum.
                              That made me laugh a bit.
                              #weusedtobetheshit

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X