This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge actuator

Need to know wether you can use the updated forge actuator on the corsa using eds and running 250bhp?

Bump anybody?

It should be fine shouldn't it??

Comment

im sure its fine, just depends what spring you put in

corsa arctic edition #257
      now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Yea put the stronger spring in and leave on same setting that it's on now about 4-6 threads from bottom

Comment

ring forge mate, i would think it would make no difference tbh

Comment

Rang the company brought from and Said what psi I was running and power and he's sorting the internals out

Hopefully comes 2mo ready for pvs

Comment

Would you actually see this when fitted?

Comment

Ye will be able to see it.

I've got a crome heat shield so maybe not but it's terr for performance not looks

Comment

Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
                  Ye will be able to see it.

I've got a crome heat shield so maybe not but it's terr for performance not looks
                  Is the Forge recirc seeabke when fitted also?

Comment

Not really mate.

Comment

Fair enough. I have loads of stainless covers coming any day hopefully so just going for looks at the minute.

Got stainless battery, large and small fuse box, brake fluid and top wire covers. Heat shield, forge hoses, forge intake hose and blue conduit.

Also sent a pm to someone about buying a forge header tank. I hope it looks as good as I planned!

Comment

Does anybody have one of these for the Corsa?

I'm confused whether you adjust the actuator by changing the springs or the dame as standard "winding the nuts off, pushing lever down etc"?

Comment

The recirc valve shouldn't have anything to do with the turbo wastegate.
                          There's are stiffer springs for the recirc valve for more tuned engines.

Afaik the valve is just to replace standard crap one no performance increases.
                          I've not heard of adjusting waste gate actuator unless using an eds map

Comment

Originally posted by vxrsimon88 View Post

He's referring to the Forge Actuator upgrade not recirc

Comment

Originally posted by vxrsimon88 View Post

As above mate, i have a recirc just looking at the actuator also.

Comment

Working...
                              X