This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first problem!

well the car has now dont little over 1200 miles and the thing now needs a new back box exhaust due to leaking! i knew i would have problems but i didn't think they would start this quickly

I dont think it will be your last either tommy

The build quality of the corsa isnt the best.Mostly niggly wee things but they all add up.Just make sure you have a good helpfull dealer.
    sigpic

Comment

sorry mate. that sux.
      Seems they make these new vxrs crapper than the old ones.
      Its warranty job yeah? if so dont worry mate it will all be fine

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
        I dont think it will be your last either tommy

The build quality of the corsa isnt the best.Mostly niggly wee things but they all add up.Just make sure you have a good helpfull dealer.
        I seriously am the luckiest person to every by a corsa i swear mate. apart from wheel bearings and the rad which was changed after 20k
        Im almost on 80k and have had to problems still original gearox and clutch.and its done about 150 santa pod runs i just cant believe how well shes done.

Comment

yeah its all going under warranty thank god lol. so he's looking at it tommoz but if there being arsey is there anywhere anyone would recommend to get the work done where there actually helpful?

yeah im in for a right treat, some of the niggles though are so much easier and quicker to sort yourself but were not allowed are we!!! haha

Comment

first of many mate, the build quality of the corsa vxr is truly awful,you need to find a dealer who knows their stuff because the two i have had dealings with are hopeless

Comment

no such thing as a helpful VX dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                I seriously am the luckiest person to every by a corsa i swear mate. apart from wheel bearings and the rad which was changed after 20k
                Im almost on 80k and have had to problems still original gearox and clutch.and its done about 150 santa pod runs i just cant believe how well shes done.
                Just the common ones seem to happen within 10/20k which for a new car is a bit poor.All cars give problems but the corsa just has a pattern that the main 3 usually happen.

Cracking little motor maybe its the spanish that build it,too many siestas lol
                sigpic

Comment

next thread i make is gona be called helpful dealers!!! lol. gonna see how mine is tommoz, seemed nice on the phone to help me out so maybe i may of found a decent one....... had any dealing with middleton anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
                    next thread i make is gona be called helpful dealers!!! lol. gonna see how mine is tommoz, seemed nice on the phone to help me out so maybe i may of found a decent one....... had any dealing with middleton anyone?
                    lol There does seem to be more unhelpfull ones than good ones which aint good.

You will know if there good or not after this problem has been sorted.Trust me you will know if they aint lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just the common ones seem to happen within 10/20k which for a new car is a bit poor.All cars give problems but the corsa just has a pattern that the main 3 usually happen.

Cracking little motor maybe its the spanish that build it,too many siestas lol
                      mate its more than poor. Were where on our 3rd set of wheel bearings by 40k which is no way acceptable. Crappy dealers just made the whole process a bloody nightmare......
                      LOL i would rather they have a few siestas than be french and just not work atall lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                        no such thing as a helpful VX dealer.
                        I disagree brian,although i wouldnt of a while back lol.

Finally found a cracking vxl dealer over here in N.ireland.Really helpfull an pleasure to deal with them.Ballyrobert mallusk(just outside belfast)
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyway abit off topic better stop before someone tells us off.

Give the dealer a chance then you can judge an make your mind up.
                          sigpic

Comment

lol There does seem to be more unhelpfull ones than good ones which aint good.

You will know if there good or not after this problem has been sorted.Trust me you will know if they aint lol.
                            spot on.. he will def know.
                            I know some are worse than others but across the road from my local VX dealers is a Toyota which my mum got her yaris from.
                            I tell ya you from the toyota dealers to the VX one its like going from dubai to a slum in india. the difference is just unreal.

Comment

I disagree brian,although i wouldnt of a while back lol.

Finally found a cracking vxl dealer over here in N.ireland.Really helpfull an pleasure to deal with them.Ballyrobert mallusk(just outside belfast)
                              Fairplay mate. Might be a bit out the way for me but i'll try and get there lol

anyway like you say better get back on topic or we'll be in the sin bin

Comment

Working...
                              X