Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    i only get a whitle when the air is colder

Leave a comment:

• vxrtommy1
    replied
    Originally posted by stefler_88 View Post
    Not long had my panel filter an love rhe woosh. Gonna have a look at the courts direct feed also try get a bigger woosh lol
    Does your do a little whistle after it's wooosh?? mine whooshes then about1 second after it let's off a little whistle haha

Leave a comment:

• stefler_88
    replied
    Not long had my panel filter an love rhe woosh. Gonna have a look at the courts direct feed also try get a bigger woosh lol

Leave a comment:

• vxrtommy1
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    £10k... ish...
    should have some spare change then

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Y2K4
    replied
    Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
    yeah its all for future reference, basically gonna save up alot, write down a list of stuff and then soon as the warranty is up im gonna throw a load of money at the car 3 years to save.......should hit a good solid 300 bhp safely too
    £10k... ish...

Leave a comment:

• vxrtommy1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yeah and there's one for sale for less than half price brand new in the for sale section

Will kill your warranty though mate.
    yeah its all for future reference, basically gonna save up alot, write down a list of stuff and then soon as the warranty is up im gonna throw a load of money at the car 3 years to save.......should hit a good solid 300 bhp safely too

Leave a comment:

• BobbyP
    replied
    Yeah and there's one for sale for less than half price brand new in the for sale section

Will kill your warranty though mate.

Leave a comment:

• vxrtommy1
    replied
    Originally posted by nathan_jones2002 View Post
    The swoosh noise is the recirculating valve dumping boost back into the turbo.
    Awesome noise, like a dump valve.
    You'll grow to love the noise.

Enjoy it.

I am enjoying it, if I change the recirc valve to a better one will I have a louder woosh

Leave a comment:

• nathan_jones2002
    replied
    The swoosh noise is the recirculating valve dumping boost back into the turbo.
    Awesome noise, like a dump valve.
    You'll grow to love the noise.

Enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• jps
    replied
    The filter is fine, so is the seal so everything's all good.

Can anyone tell me why my car is now making a slight wooosh when I take my foot of the accelerator?? how can putting this filter made it louder?
    That's one of the main reasons to get one lol what were you expecting from it?

Leave a comment:

• B17BLG
    replied
    less restricted airflow

Leave a comment:

• vxrtommy1
    replied
    The filter is fine, so is the seal so everything's all good.

Can anyone tell me why my car is now making a slight wooosh when I take my foot of the accelerator?? how can putting this filter made it louder?

Leave a comment:

• kris the kingo 1987
    replied
    got the pipercross one....i have adapted to it, kinda forced the lid on top and screwed it on. think the rubber seals are rather large which is why its a problem so i applied a bit of pressure lol.
    lol i was messin mate just make sure you havent spilt the rubber on the side getting it on ive done it to 2 filters still works like but the rubber has ripped

Leave a comment:

• vxrtommy1
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
    I find the courtenay ones a bugger to fit , the left side (as you stand in front of bonnet looking at it) was a bloody nightmare i found to get to sit in plush.,
    irc when i had an itg it was a lot easier to fit. i think the rubber rim is a lot more chunky on the courts one
    what you got mate?
    got the pipercross one....i have adapted to it, kinda forced the lid on top and screwed it on. think the rubber seals are rather large which is why its a problem so i applied a bit of pressure lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X