This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have literally just soiled myself.

Well I've just dropped the missus back home and on my way back I pulled upto the lights. It's two lanes, immediately the two lanes turn 90degrees right (sharply) then about 300 yards to a speed camera in a 30. I pulled in the left lane as it's where I wanted to be. To the right of me was a V reg 330d 3series. Bear in mind I had the gf in the car and no intention of even bothering, I also know what 330ds are capable off. I then caught a glimpse of the driver and passenger, both 17/18 giving the finger playing what what could only be descried as pots and pans through the stereo. So when the lights turned green I held back in anticipation. As I pulled forward they floored it, powersliding across both lanes, went up the curb on my side then spun in the road. As they got back facing the right way a cop car came by. Missing all of it.
    Also nearly took out a few pedestrians as this was pretty much the centre of town.

Then we reach the next set of lights. I caught a glimpse of some sketty prostitute reject who waved at the beamer. Obviously a client. He then again floored it at the next lights doing 50 through the 30 speed camera.

I mean seriously can people not really spell IQ? Are they that dumb?
    Car was Pretty much obviously stolen and not insured etc. Why do people like that exist?
    Absolute *******.

Rant over (pretty much).

VXR effect much?
    Last edited by coreythorny; 11 June 2011, 09:48 PM. Reason: Because iPhones are **** and can't spell. Get a HTC...

Did you write that on your iPhone by any chance?

Just let them get on with it mate. Karma comes back around
    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
      Did you write that on your iPhone by any chance?

Just let them get on with it mate. Karma comes back around
      I did lol it's terrible. It has no understanding of the English language. Ill go over it in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
        I did lol it's terrible. It has no understanding of the English language. Ill go over it in a minute.
        Lol, o wouldn't worry about it, it does it to me all the time and besides, we can understand it
        #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
          Lol, o wouldn't worry about it, it does it to me all the time and besides, we can understand it
          It's a new language lol.

Comment

Get the plate ? Phone the BIB, do your bit for those of us who insure, tax and care for our rides
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

as the fosters man would say corey... good call flippin eejits or what :|

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                Get the plate ? Phone the BIB, do your bit for those of us who insure, tax and care for our rides
                I just know it was V reg. Plus it'll probably be at the bottom of the river by now.

Originally posted by muz1990 View Post
                as the fosters man would say corey... good call flippin eejits or what :|
                Lol love those ads!

Comment

if you were on the way back from dropping off the girlfriend why was she still in the car?did she forget to get out

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
                    if you were on the way back from dropping off the girlfriend why was she still in the car?did she forget to get out
                    thought someone would pick up on that..lol

Comment

Meant to be on the way to drop her off...

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                        Meant to be on the way to drop her off...
                        its ok ive worked it out gf stands for goldfish

Comment

Have you heard of punctuation? Really not in the mood for silly jokes mate. No offence.

Comment

You never fail to make me laugh
                            Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

LMFAO!!!! That's creased me!!

Comment

Working...
                              X