Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Regal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks Regal

    Was at sunny PVS today. Lol and decided to let regal map my car. 30% off software at pvs so I couldn't say no. Bought a rear brace too in White.

    Car feels so much better, pulls like a train!! Absolutely love it!!

    Thanks again Ryan

  • #2
    Good man

    I got the stage 2 inlet Cam for 245 and free t-shirt

    Comment


    • #3
      i got me high compession pistons and rods from them yesterday, spent a fortune lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
        Was at sunny PVS today. Lol and decided to let regal map my car. 30% off software at pvs so I couldn't say no. Bought a rear brace too in White.

        Car feels so much better, pulls like a train!! Absolutely love it!!

        Thanks again Ryan
        Did they do it a PVS and how did they RR it to make sure it was running safe etc????

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Belly View Post
          i got me high compession pistons and rods from them yesterday, spent a fortune lol
          Nice spend mate.

          Was on the dr stand and every body was looking at the k-sports haha

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
            Nice spend mate.

            Was on the dr stand and every body was looking at the k-sports haha
            feeling flush now mate after paying out all that, least i got abit of discount on the rods though.

            lol i saw your car like, very smart mate!! i had my k sports on aswell and they got abit to much attention lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cobers VXR View Post
              Did they do it a PVS and how did they RR it to make sure it was running safe etc????
              No rolling road, but I've adjusted the actuator and I'm peaking at 19psi which Ryan said is safe

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
                Nice spend mate.

                Was on the dr stand and every body was looking at the k-sports haha
                Your car looks smart mate. Love the orange brakes. You need to paint rear calipers.

                My motor was on cobra stand!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
                  Your car looks smart mate. Love the orange brakes. You need to paint rear calipers.

                  My motor was on cobra stand!!
                  Oh yea seen that drove past Adam wen leaving he saw my car.

                  Yea the k-sports get too much attention

                  Yea mate need to get some orange paint and do the rears me and my mate got to fit the new forge actuator and this inlet cam and wait for a new map

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
                    Oh yea seen that drove past Adam wen leaving he saw my car.

                    Yea the k-sports get too much attention

                    Yea mate need to get some orange paint and do the rears me and my mate got to fit the new forge actuator and this inlet cam and wait for a new map
                    When you getting high comps?? My brembos are as big as yours. Lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
                      When you getting high comps?? My brembos are as big as yours. Lol
                      I'm still debating what Pistons to use as I'm going tubular mani and 28

                      Ye what size discs you using mate. Mine 330x32mm i seen a couple corsa's with the brembos and they look good

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
                        I'm still debating what Pistons to use as I'm going tubular mani and 28

                        Ye what size discs you using mate. Mine 330x32mm i seen a couple corsa's with the brembos and they look good
                        Vectra VXR 345x32. You earn too much. Should of just got a vxr

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
                          Vectra VXR 345x32. You earn too much. Should of just got a vxr
                          Oh yea nice. Haha I need to get on the overtime.

                          Haha the Sri was loads cheaper for insurance

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
                            Oh yea nice. Haha I need to get on the overtime.

                            Haha the Sri was loads cheaper for insurance
                            Mines is cheap. How old are ya?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              20 mate 21 aug

                              I think my next mod will be my aem true boost controller to replace my boost gauge

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X