This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers window no longer auto-opens.

Well since I fitted my heat shields yesterday when I disconnected my battery for a couple of minutes my drives window no longer auto opens. Not sure that's the right term but basically when you hold the button to open and let go usually it will continue lowering to the bottom. It no longer does this and you have to hold the button to lower it the whole way. Passenger window works fine.
    It also does this on the key fob. If you hold the button to open the windows only the passenger window opens and not the drivers.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

drop the window and hold the button for a few seconds at the bottom, then wind all the way closed and release, that should reset it.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

when you close the window next hold the button for 3 secs longer

Comment

i was off the belief auto open was disable on the corsa due to accidental oppenings! i think it may be reactivated via tech2!

remote closing was there as standard

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
          drop the window and hold the button for a few seconds at the bottom, then wind all the way closed and release, that should reset it.
          Cheers mate will give that a go in a bit. F1 is on now

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
          i was off the belief auto open was disable on the corsa due to accidental oppenings! i think it may be reactivated via tech2!

remote closing was there as standard
          I thought it was only the early models which didn't auto open?

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
            This worked a treat first time mate. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X