This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dump valve

does anyone have a dump valve and fitting kit for sale???

Yeh dude iv got a dump valve bailey one for sale 45 posted but u will need a vac hose which is to pound of ebay other than that i have the adapter to fit on ur standard hose

Comment

inbox me mate will have that

Comment

i wouldnt touch one

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Jackson View Post
          i wouldnt touch one
          why whats wrong with them? i thought it givs u a better throttle response...and it givs u that psssssstttttss noise that you dream off when your like 13 lol, do they do some damage or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Jackson View Post
            i wouldnt touch one
            y is that??

Comment

i just got a dump valve and hose of ebay 90quid better than 180 new i guess haha

Comment

some people say the car doesnt run right with them and others have fitted them with no problems its a hit or a miss i think with dump valves on the corsa
                sigpic

Gloss black 18's, 2 Piece Remus, Full Blue SMD Conversion by Stampede, 3 Gauge Conversion by Jigger, Team Heko Wind deflectors, Tinted Side Repeaters, Arden Edition Stickers, Siggy Washer Jets and VXRO stickers

Comment

Loads of people have had problems, others have no problems. Do a quick search mate. Loads of people fit them, then take them off.
                  It's one of those things, people aren't going to post if the dump valve is fine.
                  I've seen that many problem threads I would stay well clear.

Comment

Originally posted by P333TRM View Post
                    some people say the car doesnt run right with them and others have fitted them with no problems its a hit or a miss i think with dump valves on the corsa
                    +1 if you want the woosshh sound get a panel filter from itg piper etc etc

Comment

ahh i see lol

Comment

Working...
                      X