This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twin exit exhaust

hey guy's where do you get a rear diffuser from so i can have twin exit exhaust

Speak to waynevxr+ on here bud
    Previously arctic311 Corsa Stage 3 Regal TV mag featured-Stage 2 Astra vxr

Detailing and Paint correction covering West Midlands
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultim...g/315628673781
    www.ultimateauto.eu

Comment

Originally posted by arctic311 View Post
      Speak to waynevxr+ on here bud

Does he sell them? If so you know how much?

Comment

take your car to a bodyshop mate.(that is what i did)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
          take your car to a bodyshop mate.(that is what i did)

how much is it mate? i there anybody on here i could send it to so i no they have done one before if so how muh ta

Comment

Mate it's easy to do. They just cut the holes for exhaust, then cut around the triangle piece, fibreglass the back and smooth off and the same with the fins. Then paint what ever colour. Your looking at £150 max. Any competent body shop will do it

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

If you go to your local Vxl dealer, ask the parts dept to order you a 93191031.

Its a rear diffuser for the VXR bumper but without the triangular cut out in the middle. Instead, it just has a side cut out similar to what you would find on an SXI. All you need to do then is cut an identical whole on the other side. Hey presto ... twin pipes

Hope this has been helpful ...

The retail on the rear diffuser is £150.00, expensive but an easy job once purchased.

I think its something to do with an Opel Corsa running a lesser VXR/OPC spec, thats where the diffuser is used i think.

Rich

Comment

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...R/P2150364.jpg

I think this is what Craig has done ... but i could be wrong, he has just a single pipe but you could easily run a twin, just cut careful

Comment

or get a nurburgring corsa vxr

Comment

Working...
                  X