X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR Arctic OR Evo Mr Fq 400

Need some help deciding

do i tune my arctic right up at regal getting about 330 bhp

orrr do i sell my arctic and get an Evo Mr Fq 400 which are obv 400 bhp standard 0-60 3.5 !!!

I have an arctic an id rather av a evo all day long mate dif league

Comment

Cheaper insurance, tax and servicing on corsa.

Comment

my dad has an evo 9 fq:360 and its borning.....way too fast to have real fun in it, i would upgrade the arctic, you will have much more fun in it, small, light, fast.....and if you do it up to 330bhp at regal you will be doing late 4's to 60 i think, that would be fast enough mate!! it will look the bees knees aswell!!

Comment

if you can afford an evo inc running it and the service costs would have an evo any time over the corsa

Comment

If you can afford to buy and run the evo mate then get it. Different league of car and no contest if you can afford to run it. I think i remember someone saying the 400 has ridiculous (ridiculous even for an evo) service intervals of something like 5k maybe less? You'd probably be better off getting the 360 which in the real world day to day isn't going to feel any slower and even if you're not happy, just map it

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBats View Post
              If you can afford to buy and run the evo mate then get it. Different league of car and no contest if you can afford to run it. I think i remember someone saying the 400 has ridiculous (ridiculous even for an evo) service intervals of something like 5k maybe less? You'd probably be better off getting the 360 which in the real world day to day isn't going to feel any slower and even if you're not happy, just map it
              the 360 is the same lol.....it costs my dad £400 every 5k thats 8p a mile!!!...............................done up arctic will be more fun

Comment

I personaly cant wait to get a Evo X because i think there the nutts! but up to you pal your on a corsa forum so nearly everyone will say corsa and some on the evo, only way it to think about the running costs, insuance, road tax ect and test drive both.

There is quite a few MRs where i live and one one arctic and the money you save on having a corsa i thinks its perfectly justified spending it on tuning

Comment

Mitsubishi Evo is in a complete different class! IMO, no contest
                  #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

It's a completely different car so depends what u want in a car..personally id have the evo.It's just a beast!
                    No VXR
                    Abarth and a 330e

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
                      the 360 is the same lol.....it costs my dad £400 every 5k thats 8p a mile!!!...............................done up arctic will be more fun
                      But getting a corsa to 330bhp with cost alot of £ which you will not get back when selling,

People who done road tests are saying the 320's are the ones to have, Father owned the 8 mr 320 what a car and when insurance allows I will be getting one no doubt.

Comment

so many posts like this come up.. noone ever seems to get the other car.

Comment

no need for the 400 the 360 is a far more practical car,what am i on about get the 400

Comment

Originally posted by vxr arctic 124 View Post
                            I have an arctic an id rather av a evo all day long mate dif league
                            i would have the evo 340 anyday! exhaust and map straight to 400 bhp, only prob is servicing every 6k
                            arctic 212, stage 3 regal with all extra's
                            Now for sale, £9500 ONO all thanks to my penus lol

Comment

Double your road tax costs
                              Triple your insurance costs
                              Triple your fuel costs
                              Quadrouple your servicing costs
                              Triple your cost on tyres

Let me know what figure your come back with

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                              X