This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaping vxr

what bhp and 0-60 time am i looking at if i have the ecu remaped usually extra 35bhp isnt it??? i have remus downpipe and back box

bout 220ish?

VX11 Facelift Blue Edition Corsa VXR

Nurburgring Splitter - 2.5'' Cobra double decat - 17" Pro Race 1.2 - Courts hoses - HIDs - Wind Deflectors - Boost Gauge - Water Temp Gauge - Jetex Cone Filter - Nortech Performance FMIC - 30mm PI Springs

Comment

every tuner is different every dyno is different. everybodys bhp will be different.
      Phone around all the tuners and question them. Remember you are their money. Going with any of the big ones (courtenays,regal,mpg,thorney etc) you should be fine. But dont get worried about figures you need to judge your service on how your car drives.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
        every tuner is different every dyno is different. everybodys bhp will be different.
        Phone around all the tuners and question them. Remember you are their money. Going with any of the big ones (courtenays,regal,mpg,thorney etc) you should be fine. But dont get worried about figures you need to judge your service on how your car drives.

Couldn't of said that better myself. give everyone a ring and get some comparing done

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X