X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45mm lowering spring???

I stumbled across these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAMEX-Sportsli...item3367dd348c

The make rings a bell i think there usually pretty good but 45mm? surely thats going to be propper low. Other vxrs rub on 40mm, has anyone used these or lowered their car 45mm. im curious how slammed it looks lol

Could be a replacement for the 40mm janspeeds as I know their hard to find and usualy sorced from randomgary

My 40mm janspeeds don't rub or scrub and to be honest, at the back I reckon 5 or 10 more mm would loom good
    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

I wouldn't drop anything lower than the 40mm Janspeeds without doing the shocks. I'd go with coils in all honesty.

Comment

I would buy from them as they have 70% feedback which is poor, also if you drop the car that much then the shockers are gonna hit rock bottom, so like Corey said id go for a full on set up rather than springs my friend

Comment

im not looking at buying them i just saw them and though it would look nice but maybe cause problem lol

Comment

Ahh fair enough. In known for not reading everything first

Comment

As said, I wouldn't drop a performance car that much on just springs. Also a lot of people used Jamex springs on Corsa C's when I had mine and the reports were not great to say the least!

Comment

has anyone lowed that much on coilovers?

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzi View Post
                  has anyone lowed that much on coilovers?
                  Probably. Have you got standard suspension? Be interesting if someone measured how low it could prob go without being daft.

Comment

yeh ive got standard suspension atm. waiting until sept when ive payed my insurance off and ill be doing it with brakes and a forge lower bar cant wait

Comment

There's someone who has prose slammed his corsa in the members sectio. He says it's 100mm but look more like 60mm

Comment

45mm!!!!!!!!! now thats just silly. plus the car will probably handle like filth aswell. stay away

Comment

I'm lowered 35-40mm I believe on kw v1s. I wouldn't go any lower. To be honest I'm gonna raise them. Standard shocks aren't great so ever coils or blistien b8s.

Comment

Spax supersports iv just fitted them on my corsa vixer last night and its 40/30 grips well and handles round abouts better

Comment

Working...
                            X