Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VXR Arctic Door Sticker (With Model Number)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Arctic Door Sticker (With Model Number)

Hello folks,
    So ive been looking into these for a while, Done some searches on the internet for these door stickers for the Arctic, personally i think its a nice touch as more people who look at your car know the score, its number ... out of 500 etc, I've searched for them on google and one car has them and basically i need them in my life =] does anyone know where i can get a set of these from or are they a custom build from a Sign/graphics store? its hard to say where they are placed but... well you i hope know what and where i mean..?

Could you help me on this please?

Tarrr,
    Stu.

Brokenpencil mate
    I would link his website buy I'm sure you can use Google

Comment

Thanks Pal,
      Im on his webby now, not much info on there... i guess i just phone the guy and explain what i am after? explain they have been made up before been recommended by VXRO? will they know what i need or send them pictures of somebody else's maybe?

Stu.

Comment

Thanks Pal,
        Im on his webby now, not much info on there.. i guess i just ring the guy.. tell him what im after and that they have been made up there before Been recommended by VXRO? or do i need to send pics of somebosy else's so he gets the jist?

Stu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason027 View Post
          Thanks Pal,
          Im on his webby now, not much info on there.. i guess i just ring the guy.. tell him what im after and that they have been made up there before Been recommended by VXRO? or do i need to send pics of somebosy else's so he gets the jist?

Stu.
          Drop him a email. Im sure he will know what you're on about but it wouldn't harm to send a picture of what you want

Comment

Thanks for your help geeza, ill do that now!! =]

Stu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason027 View Post
              Thanks for your help geeza, ill do that now!! =]

Stu.
              More than welcome
              Pictures please when you have them on! May consider these for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                Drop him a email. Im sure he will know what you're on about but it wouldn't harm to send a picture of what you want

It's already saved onto his computer (I think) so wouldn't have thought you'd have any probs, just email him through his website.
                VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Working...
                X