• Burg 452 now sold.

James.
      sigpic
      MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

• Originally posted by insanejim69 View Post
        Burg 452 now sold.

James.
        Whats your surname mate? I've just bought a Grasshopper Green Burg and the previous owners name was James.

Comment

• If you bought it from Peter Vardy it will have been my Burg.

James.
          sigpic
          MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

• I have no idea on my edition number as nothing on dash , been replaced maybe . Chiili orange nurburg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitchy22 View Post
              I have no idea on my edition number as nothing on dash , been replaced maybe . Chiili orange nurburg
              Didn't come with the numbers on the dash from the factory dude. I believe people just order them from eBay etc, I've no idea what number mine is either.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukesCorsaVXR View Post
                Didn't come with the numbers on the dash from the factory dude. I believe people just order them from eBay etc, I've no idea what number mine is either.
                The numbers were allocated via this site to owners and dealers and recorded against the VIN. They were sent out by VXL, nothing to do with eBay.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

• Originally posted by moeman View Post
                  The numbers were allocated via this site to owners and dealers and recorded against the VIN. They were sent out by VXL, nothing to do with eBay.
                  Yes I'm aware of that... I wasn't aware where the plaques came from though. So Vauxhall sent them all out to the new owners to put on their dash afterwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by LukesCorsaVXR View Post
                    Yes I'm aware of that... I wasn't aware where the plaques came from though. So Vauxhall sent them all out to the new owners to put on their dash afterwards?
                    Correct, only if requested - the numbers where random (you could request any number) and really pointless in the overall scheme of things

Loads of burgs without numbers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Yep. Mines not got a number. Not fussed either way.
                      Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Comment

• How would I get a number allocated for mine plz

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitchy22 View Post
                          How would I get a number allocated for mine plz
                          Too late, getting a number via this forum has been closed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• same here just got a 2012 chilli orange burg somone took dash badge off replaced with silly sticker grrrrrrr but mine is the fully loaded one full heated leather afl lights satnav touch and connect stereo...... and opel badges ive looked and aparently rare with full heated leather and sat nav as standard

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

• Shame , im guessing the edition wasnt something that came with the car when 1st purchased from new

Comment

• it was how it left factory hasnt been added on its how it was it was the fully loaded one top gear did a review on a green burg with same spec so yes its all standard extras

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X