Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Corsa Nurburgring Register with offical numbering

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi can anyone help me register and find out my Nürburgring edition number?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by George Knight View Post
      Hi can anyone help me register and find out my Nürburgring edition number?
      It probably does not have one, cars come from the factory without an number., You had to apply for one via this forum, so many cars without numbers

      Comment


      • no275 - is mine now

        Comment


        • I've bought number 255 this year even tho uve done over 20k miles this year -_-

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Frazer900 View Post
            I've bought number 255 this year even tho uve done over 20k miles this year -_-
            ???? im confused

            Comment


            • How can I find out what no my chilli orange burg is plz

              Can I not use a no that has been scraped/written off . Ie no 16 was scraped or 489 was next no inline

              Or is mine already on this list and sold on by previous owner
              Last edited by IanJ; 28th September 2018, 12:08 PM.

              Comment


              • I have number 213 now.

                Comment


                • I am no longer the owner of Burg 009 after almost 7 years of ownership. Buying the car was one of the best decisions I ever made. It was a brilliant pocket rocket but it was time to move on to something more modern.
                  Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                  Check out my full video review *HERE*

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Andy_c77 View Post
                    I have number 213 now.
                    Originally posted by stefk View Post
                    ???? im confused
                    Originally posted by jps View Post
                    I am no longer the owner of Burg 009 after almost 7 years of ownership. Buying the car was one of the best decisions I ever made. It was a brilliant pocket rocket but it was time to move on to something more modern.
                    updated
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    I am pretty awesome.
                    BOOM
                    the Moaning Mod

                    Clique No: 7

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Andy_c77 View Post
                      I have number 213 now.
                      Originally posted by stefk View Post
                      ???? im confused
                      Originally posted by jps View Post
                      I am no longer the owner of Burg 009 after almost 7 years of ownership. Buying the car was one of the best decisions I ever made. It was a brilliant pocket rocket but it was time to move on to something more modern.
                      updated
                      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                      I am pretty awesome.
                      BOOM
                      the Moaning Mod

                      Clique No: 7

                      Comment


                      • I ave addition no 470

                        Comment


                        • 446 - chilli orange

                          Comment


                          • 363 - Charlie Windwood (Glacia white VXR)
                            Corsa VXR Nurburgring Glacia White - XXX BHP

                            Comment


                            • 384 kp_mc - Chilli Orange

                              Comment


                              • Phil 888 grasshopper green no idea what number though

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X