This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam seatbelt ding

Hi all, as you all know, when you dont put your seatbelt on you get the ding noise, now im not condoning driving with no seatbelt on, but if i wanted to, is there any way to stop the noise

Cheers all
    Brent

astra vxr, d-badged, heko's, pipercross filter, red hoses, carbon crossover, gloss black diffuser, carbon fog surrounds and v grill, keyless and push button start, 19" bbs'ch, 3" turbo back cobra with sports cat, enlarged chrome tophat and chrome maf pipe

Yep give up driving, hand your licence in to the DVLA and get a bus everywhere, its there for a reason why ignore it ?
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

You can get resistors to stop it. Also you can get a seat belt plug which you can just plug in which stops it. However you can't plug anything in then but means you don't need the standard belt in.

Comment

go to a scarp yard and see if you can cut the plug off a belt on another corsa and just plug that in?

Comment

just plug passenger belt into it

Comment

buy a astra dont get that noise lol

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
              buy a astra dont get that noise lol
              Vauxhall don't care about astra owners :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ponting View Post
                Vauxhall don't care about astra owners :P
                lol mate

vauxhall want you corsa owners to have piston 4 lol

Comment

Touche haha, 1-1

Comment

Call it a draw lol
                    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

lmao draw

Comment

Doesn't it go off after 90 seconds?
                        Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                        Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Originally posted by jps View Post
                          Doesn't it go off after 90 seconds?
                          yep

corsa arctic edition #257
                          now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

why would you want to drive without it? let me know if going head first through the windscreen is a good laugh. lol. if im only driving the vxr 100 yrs the seat belt goes on. police or no police i always drive with the seat belt on. even during the week when out working in the van the seat belt is always on. used to deliver in the highlands where police are rare but thats the only time i dont wear a seat belt. up there you need to drive at speed to get the goods off. ye i know shouldnt be. but thats what needed to be done. so i never wore a seat belt as at times you needed to be ready to simply open the door and jump while still moving although never needed too but had a few close calls.

but day to day driving seat belts should always be worn.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gotta agree can't see why anyone would need to do this, unless fitting new seats and harnesses?

Surely no one these days would drive without a seat belt on? The car industry spend millions and millions of pounds on improving car safety, ain't going to matter how many airbags or crumple zones your car has if you don't put your seatbelt on!
                              Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                              Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Working...
                              X