This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer not to use!!!

Alright chaps just to let you kno I would never ever use lookers in Yardley ever again after the robbing mother fcukers tried robbing me, as you prob kno car has been poorly and wouldn't start anyways though just gonna be a sensor so took it to vauxhall in Yardley (Bham) anyway........ They had the car there for 2 days trying to figure what has caused the fault, I tried getting it done under warranty but they wasn't having it so they wanted me to pay 520 for labour and trying a maf on the car in the end I told them to down tools and u took it to regal, regal took 1 hour on the car and found it was the map sensor which was faulty change it and now runs again, anyways I had phone call asking how the service was a vauxhall and I rated them a 1 which means crap and had phone call from service manager from vauxhall Yardley asking why I rated them poor, explained that they carried work out on the car which would cost me money without getting in contact so he looked deeper Into it and said he would ring back, in the next couple of days heard nothin and at this time the car had been repaired and I was sooo ****** off with them ******* me about so I rang up all guns blazing and basically said I want my money back, how can a vauxhall garage take 2 days to try and find a fault and regal took only 1 hour, in the end I made the manager stutter and he said, how about 50/50 we pay have and you pay half I though the cheek!! Next I threatened to take them to small claims court and that is when he said, I will pay you your full amount back, check will be in the post by tomorrow

Happy days!!!
    arctic 212, stage 3 regal with all extra's
    Now for sale, £9500 ONO all thanks to my penus lol

Fair play to u mate bang out of order that

Comment

Moral of the story, if your car is modded take it to where the mods were carried out. Avoid the dealers
      Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

Originally posted by VXRALEX View Post
        Moral of the story, if your car is modded take it to where the mods were carried out. Avoid the dealers
        Correct as Engine related items shouldnt be covered by the Vauxhall warranty when you are tuned to the level you are at.

Comment

i have just seen your car at regal mate.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
            Correct as Engine related items shouldnt be covered by the Vauxhall warranty when you are tuned to the level you are at.
            true, but isnt he kindof saying/asking why it took them 2 days to establish a fault as opposed to regal taking all of an hour?

Comment

edit - just re-read and he tried to get it done under warranty.

Comment

sod it
                mod it

sigpic

Comment

The level I'm at yes but b4 checking it was modified they started carrying out the works that y I got money back, and I was told by service manager you have have cosmetics done I.e intake exhaust dump valve and it keeps it's warranty but as soon as it's remapped Its void I knew that but thought worth a try

Comment

thats what i was thinking, surely if its modded to high level then the sensor would have gone because of the mods?? i dont understand why it took them 2 frickin days to no find anything though! but happy days there paying for everything!!! threatening them with court too....brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                      i have just seen your car at regal mate.
                      How she looking? She ent poorly anymore she's having cams and maf done now picking it up Monday didn't get chance to c yours there as I had to get back to Bham for work lol

Comment

Sorry that is called Fraud
                        anyway glad you are sorted now

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                          sod it
                          mod it

you approach on most things isn't it??? haha

Comment

Sorry that is called Fraud
                            anyway glad you are sorted now
                            Not fraud, sensors are covered under warranty! And what vauxhall did was wrong that's y I got money back they shouldnt carry out any job untill confirming it with me that it's ok to carry out if it's gonna cost me money!

Comment

Hey always worth a try to get stuff done under warranty

Can't wait till monday mike get the cars on them rollers and see what they pull

Comment

Working...
                              X