This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7k at regal help plz

i recently spent 7k at regal having high comp pistons, cams, astra injectors, astra afm, oil cooler, solid flywheel, uprated astra vxr clutch, wavetrak diff, timing belt kit, water pump (which i payed for but wasen't changed) and since having it back coverering 3k the oil cooler was loose 2 out of the 4 bolts missing, sump leaking (gasket) headgasket going within 2 weeks which i changed myself as they are 3 hrs away, gasket missing between the exhaust and turbo and for some reason i'm loosing water but i can't find where i replaced all the water pipes including the heater matrix pipes car covered 40k before the rebulid with no issuies at all i've rang regal 3 days ago and left my number as chris was out and haven't recieved a call back??? i want big reliable power can anyone point me in the right direction with the mods i already got this is not a go at a tuner this is all facts and i just want it right...
    Last edited by THEVXR1; 24 June 2011, 12:16 AM.

For the sake of the 3hr journey get it onto a truck and take it back to Regals mate, im sure they will sort you out.
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

As Burt says get it straight back to then don't sound like you had a great regal experience .
      Check out our new website sign in for discounts

www.ntjmotorsports.co.uk

Comment

Agree with the above, your only solution is to get it back to Regal and let them sort it out for you.

Comment

i would do exactly what burt says mate, after all you have spent 7k with regal am sure it will be in the nature to get you sorted out
          Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

Comment

should have went to courtsavers...

serious note get it trailered back to them and charge them for the costs, cant believe you spent all that and they have not called you back!
            surely they should have gice it a good run before releasing the car mate?

Comment

i had problem with mine not starting after spending ££££, took it straight to them and next min its repaired worth the trip i was 2 and a half hous away aswell
              arctic 212, stage 3 regal with all extra's
              Now for sale, £9500 ONO all thanks to my penus lol

Comment

Nice list of mods mate same as me except the rebuild

As said if there's something wrong take back to regal and they will sort it out for you

Comment

I'd be suprised if the exhaust gasket was missing.... Also when you did the head gasket did you use new head bolts etc?

Since the rebuild did you actually run the car in?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by tommylarge02 View Post
                    Nice list of mods mate same as me except the rebuild

As said if there's something wrong take back to regal and they will sort it out for you
                    along with drilled 345mm discs, porsche calipers, forge intercooler, 3" piper full system ect ect just want it right was going in for the gt28 and manifold along with stiffer valve springs metal induction pipe ect but not sure what to do now after all the problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
                      I'd be suprised if the exhaust gasket was missing.... Also when you did the head gasket did you use new head bolts etc?

wouldn't lie mate as i said just want it right yes i used new head bolts i know the strech my brother got a m.o.t centre all the work was done there.
                      Last edited by THEVXR1; 24 June 2011, 12:18 AM.

Comment

steve you told me you found a split in the plastic stat housing that you could not find last week,and you were going to change it yourself,also mate hitting temps of 130 degs because of water loss will not help your head gasket.
                        mate get it back down if you need it looked at, also you told me you are still driving it,so drive it down.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post

regal run the car in 500 miles and i done another 500 before giving it some it was loosing oil and water within a week of having it back.

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
                            along with drilled 345mm discs, porsche calipers, forge intercooler, 3" piper full system ect ect just want it right was going in for the gt28 and manifold along with stiffer valve springs metal induction pipe ect but not sure what to do now after all the problems...
                            Bloody hell mate very nice spec. You must have a fair bit of cash.

Stronger valve springs? Get a pic of your car up mate. And yes carry on with it now mate

Comment

130 degrees witttt!!! is that not planet meltdown haha?
                              Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

Comment

Working...
                              X