Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

regal twisting my arm lol

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • regal twisting my arm lol

    after getting my car down to regal to have a fault fixed i was looking on while its there to have some more upgrades, after speaking to karen and chris they talked me into getting the stage 2 cam and maf, gotta say looking forward to see the figures when i pick it up monday
    arctic 212, stage 3 regal with all extra's
    Now for sale, £9500 ONO all thanks to my penus lol

  • #2
    Originally posted by t13nos View Post
    after getting my car down to regal to have a fault fixed i was looking on while its there to have some more upgrades, after speaking to karen and chris they talked me into getting the stage 2 cam and maf, gotta say looking forward to see the figures when i pick it up monday
    Your a header mate lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Haha I can't wait for Monday mike for this new map

      I know the one for the maf is a 260ps map so we shud get 260+ I would of though

      Comment


      • #4
        i recon 270 mate, would be so happy at that
        arctic 212, stage 3 regal with all extra's
        Now for sale, £9500 ONO all thanks to my penus lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Tino, what's your car like agains type r and Clio sports??

          Reason for asking, mate has type r and Clio sport and I'm looking into stage 2 so I would like to smash them haha

          Comment


          • #6
            when i was standard i was side by side with my mates type r and clio 182, now i just leave them for dead once i get traction and leave them to watch the fireworks out of my exhaust system
            arctic 212, stage 3 regal with all extra's
            Now for sale, £9500 ONO all thanks to my penus lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Type r's can vary/ all bout the driver.

              Some are very fast for 200bhp and 182's arnt quick it's 172's you need to worry about they are quicker and some are stripped and tuned

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TrystanG View Post
                Tino, what's your car like agains type r and Clio sports??

                Reason for asking, mate has type r and Clio sport and I'm looking into stage 2 so I would like to smash them haha
                search----- im pretty sure there is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 threads on this

                Comment


                • #9
                  Doubt the standard ko3 will see 270bhp tbh and if it does don't think it will last long. I'd spend that extra bit of money and run the ko4 at lower boost
                  sigpic

                  Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                  http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chris_dunlea View Post
                    Doubt the standard ko3 will see 270bhp tbh and if it does don't think it will last long. I'd spend that extra bit of money and run the ko4 at lower boost
                    +1 think the ko3 is maxed at 260 aint it
                    Corsa Has Left The Building

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by chris_dunlea View Post
                      Doubt the standard ko3 will see 270bhp tbh and if it does don't think it will last long. I'd spend that extra bit of money and run the ko4 at lower boost
                      +1 think the ko3 is maxed at 260 aint it
                      Corsa Has Left The Building

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        wait till tomorrow and they talk you in to a KO4.....
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                          search----- im pretty sure there is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 threads on this
                          only that many. Bit of light reading then.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            total number of post on here....1,889,428
                            so can only be 1,889,426 post like what he said,as post 1,889,427 is this one and 1,889,428 was about harnesses in a corsa vxr...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                              total number of post on here....1,889,428
                              so can only be 1,889,426 post like what he said,as post 1,889,427 is this one and 1,889,428 was about harnesses in a corsa vxr...
                              clever clogs lol

                              its actually pretty cool

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X