• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got these spring??

Hey everyone,

anyone got or had these springs??

http://www.gnjmotorsport.com/product...6%252d%29.html

just curious because im looking into springs but dont know what to get, i was looking at the janspeed 40mm but i think i want 40mm front and 30mm rear

What springs do people recomend??

Cheers Trystan

Have you had these fitted just had a look and seem good, might order myself some up? cheers

Comment

Spax are very good springs.

Comment

I want springs but I'm worried about destroying my bumper as there's a few beastly speed bumps around. Will I be alright?
        No VXR
        Abarth and a 330e

Comment

I have DAP Rs, 18s and forge lower strut. I park on a hill, on a kurb. I do many speed bumps also. Never had a knotxh, scratch or rub. However you sometimes get a good jolt telling you to slowdown over potholes

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
            I have DAP Rs, 18s and forge lower strut. I park on a hill, on a kurb. I do many speed bumps also. Never had a knotxh, scratch or rub. However you sometimes get a good jolt telling you to slowdown over potholes
            Ah that's good then.. Are the Dap's 30mm? Id prob just get the eibachs as there's a Thorney franchise up the road who could fit them.
            No VXR
            Abarth and a 330e

Comment

I doubt anyone would have any problems with these springs and speed bumps. We sell a lot of Spax springs and I haven't heard a bad word yet. They are great value.

Comment

Originally posted by mcpaynter View Post
                Ah that's good then.. Are the Dap's 30mm? Id prob just get the eibachs as there's a Thorney franchise up the road who could fit them.
                Daps are 30mm. Eibachs are ~15mm. Thorney should fit any springs. Doesn't matter if you buy the springs from them or not, they'll still charge labour.

Comment

Working...
                X