• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat do u think????

Give me ur honest opinions plz lol
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309195999.993987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    flame red, k&n panel filter, red courteney pipes, courteney large inlet pipe kit, blizzard intercooler n hard pipes, fuel pump n regulator, hks dump valve, forge recirc valve, flyeyekit to headlights,spotlights n side repeaters, tinted number plates n sunstrip, 6k hids, vxr badge to front grill, remus pre cat n middle box n back box, lowered 40/30, ipf eds remap

not keen mate but its what you like mate

Comment

i quite like that tbh something different to the every run of the mill vxr.

Corsa VxR 07 Plate = Stage 3 Beast

Comment

I don't think it looks too bad. However the slammed look doesn't work on these cars really. As you can see straight through the rear arch etc it makes the reat arch and bumper look silly.

Also I can't imagine handling is good at all, or ride comfort.

Still not a bad effort mate. Don't let my opinion stop you

Comment

Scratch that last one.

What we looking at lol.

The black stripes?
          Height?
          Red bit on indicator surround?

Comment

I take it its the 2 black pinstripes on the side, looks ok but not a fan of stripes myself but if you like it thats cool
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Yh the stripes sori. Only tried em cuz I was bored lol.

flame red, k&n panel filter, red courteney pipes, courteney large inlet pipe kit, blizzard intercooler n hard pipes, fuel pump n regulator, hks dump valve, forge recirc valve, flyeyekit to headlights,spotlights n side repeaters, tinted number plates n sunstrip, 6k hids, vxr badge to front grill, remus pre cat n middle box n back box, lowered 40/30, ipf eds remap

Comment

Tbh I like it buddy it's different and catchy

Good work

Comment

i like it dan looks good

and ftw corythorny ive drove his car and its perfectly comfortable even for an old un like me
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billysaph View Post
                    i like it dan looks good

and ftw corythorney ive drove his car and its perfectly comfortable even for an old un like me
                    If your old and that's you in the picture. Then well well...

The pinstripes arnt too bad just look a bit out of place. Maybe try a different bit of the side. I know youve gone with the body creases though.

Comment

not me im afraid mate
                      sigpic

Comment

If you like it buddy that's all that matters

Comment

I like it Danny somethin different mate wasn't keen when you put it on my no plate tho haha
                          Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Richarl_VXR View Post
                            I like it Danny somethin different mate wasn't keen when you put it on my no plate tho haha
                            yes its a good job i told ya rich cuz danny was gunna leave it on!
                            i like the stripes mate

Comment

Thanks for ya comments peps. Me ride is just like standard to b fair . Was only avin a laf rich haha. Oi tez I wasn't gunna leave it on. U said leave it on it wont hurt lol . Haha. Gd day really 2bf wor it. Howz ya car rich??

Comment

Working...
                              X