X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by dc44 View Post
    I think he makes the ones that goes in the air vent, I have enquired the cost for the Greece tuning, he wanted £60 for them but like u said lhd only. He wanted like 10 definate buyers to make it worth while for him to make it rhd.
    That's not a bad price for the rhd versions. I might just put mine on eBay when it's finished then whatever it goes for it goes for. I've seen his vent pods.....they seem expensive. I will put pics up soon as I've made it then people decide what there worth

Leave a comment:

• dc44
    replied
    Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
    I will add pics in a couple of days then. The problem with mpg is that they get them made in a proper factory so they can do them at a good price if you know what I mean. Mine will be cheaper but it's custom made. What centre pod does addvxr make?
    I think he makes the ones that goes in the air vent, I have enquired the cost for the Greece tuning, he wanted £60 for them but like u said lhd only. He wanted like 10 definate buyers to make it worth while for him to make it rhd.

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    I will add pics in a couple of days then. The problem with mpg is that they get them made in a proper factory so they can do them at a good price if you know what I mean. Mine will be cheaper but it's custom made. What centre pod does addvxr make?

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
    Great idea and how much for your air vent pods? Do you get the vent it goes in? As we tried to do this and it didnt go right.

Nicky x
    I don't make them for the astra but I suppose I could do. If you want one doing, pm me and we can discuss the preocess

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
    Great idea and how much for your air vent pods? Do you get the vent it goes in? As we tried to do this and it didnt go right.

Nicky x
    I don't make them for the astra but I suppose I could do. If you want one doing, pm me and we can discuss the preocess

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Y2K4
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne-VXR View Post
    its a good idea maybe you should get a pic or 2 up so people can see what it looks like!?
    +1

I think you need to gauge the rates and charges of AddVXR with the centre pod, MPG with their over the top pod and you vent pod to work out pricing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne-VXR
    replied
    its a good idea maybe you should get a pic or 2 up so people can see what it looks like!?

Leave a comment:

• alanandnickyVXR
    replied

Nicky x

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    started a topic How much will people pay???

How much will people pay???

Well I wasn't sure which section to post this into so I thought it would be ok in here. I currently make guage pods for air vents and I currently have a new invention. It's a gauge pod smoothed into the plastic piece underneath the little window on the drivers side. It will be sprayed black and will just clip back in on the clips. There's a big tuning company in Greece who sell them called petropolous tuning but unfortunately there only for LHD cars. I noticed a few months back that there was a lot of interest in these until people found out there LHD only. How many people like the idea of these and how much would people pay? Obviously it would have to be worth my while in time and parts etc so can you lot say what you think on this please.....good or bad?? Thanks
Working...
X