X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitre3
    replied
    Sorry but I think this looks horrid, the conversion you do now looks so smart! But hay ho every one is different

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by jigger View Post
    as long as you take your time m8 and dont compromise the quality i reckon you should do ok.....
    Yea I'm a perfectionist. All my work is perfect. You know yourself how much time is involved and it's all about prep work it's not easy making sure all is level etc...and the unique-ness is a bargain price

Leave a comment:

• jigger
    replied
    as long as you take your time m8 and dont compromise the quality i reckon you should do ok.....

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by jigger View Post
    you should be asking a price of £80 imo m8 i know the work involved in these type of trims so i reckon that would be a good price.......
    That sounds fair enough pal. Your trims are looking smart so there's quite a bit of choice for people now which is good. I may be able to do a few of these a bit like your doing as then all the works done at the same time

Leave a comment:

• jigger
    replied
    you should be asking a price of £80 imo m8 i know the work involved in these type of trims so i reckon that would be a good price.......

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by randomgary View Post
    its a tough one mate! i bet it takes quite a few hours to fabricate!

if i was you id take the prototype to a company or try to get some tunner backing and get a group buy going! that will hopefully lower the cost (i wouldnt pay that price mentioned earlier)

great product mate, definatly a market for it and if you want gauges to go with it let me know as my mates are turning them out at a price that might appeal to you
    yea it does take a while to do. I haven't got a clue where I would take it for replication tho...any ideas? I think the first reasonable offer would take it

Leave a comment:

• randomgary
    replied
    its a tough one mate! i bet it takes quite a few hours to fabricate!

if i was you id take the prototype to a company or try to get some tunner backing and get a group buy going! that will hopefully lower the cost (i wouldnt pay that price mentioned earlier)

great product mate, definatly a market for it and if you want gauges to go with it let me know as my mates are turning them out at a price that might appeal to you

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    I've re-designed this today so it will be up for sale soon. How much is it worth and who wants it?

Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    can you put me first on the list for one please mate. that looks awesome and is exactly what ive been waiting for as im not into the whole puttin it in the vents

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Well here's a few pics of the finished article. Let me know if anyone wants it and if people want more making.

Thanks and what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• corsa9017
    replied
    looks good mate, pics when i the car aswell would be good

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Y2K4
    replied
    Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
    You should buy one off me Tom
    I've got a few tricks up my sleeve mate otherwise i would

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    Looking very smart mate
    You should buy one off me Tom

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Y2K4
    replied
    Looking very smart mate

Leave a comment:

• VXRCORSA888
    replied
    Well here's a few pics of it. It's being sprayed Tommorow so will be available early next week

It's obviously 90% finished and the gauge is a dummy gauge I use to measure up my conversions. This is a 52mm as it's the first one I've done. It is all smoothed into the panel and looks and feels mint. Comments welcome. I thought I would put a few pics up to show people what I'm doing. As for carbon wrap... I'm not sure I can do wrapping, maybe buy one and have someone wrap it for you? I wouldn't want to attempt it just yet but it's maybe something I could look into in the future. I can do SMD conversions, vent pods and now these but have never wrapped anything before

Here's a couple of pics

What do you think?
    Last edited by VXRCORSA888; 1 July 2011, 01:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X