Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much are tyres for the corsa vxr

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How much are tyres for the corsa vxr

    How much are tyres for the corsa vxr have not got one yet seen one for sale has 17 inch wheels and seen others wi the 18 inch. how long do they last driving normal

  • #2
    any one

    Comment


    • #3
      My 18s on continentals cost £190+ per tyre , they last me around 7,000 miles (on the front) - For mid range tyres (Toyos etc) the cheapest I have found is £130+ per tyre

      Tyres are substantially cheaper for 17s but im not sure on exact costs

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vxrkev1 View Post
        any one
        Patience! Answers will come....

        Seriously though, there's tons of threads about tyre costs, types, the lot...just use the search function for all you need to know.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kayla View Post
          My 18s on continentals cost £190+ per tyre , they last me around 7,000 miles (on the front) - For mid range tyres (Toyos etc) the cheapest I have found is £130+ per tyre

          Tyres are substantially cheaper for 17s but im not sure on exact costs
          If you're only getting 7,000 miles out of a tyre you're giving it some right foot action in the car...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sloughbomb View Post
            If you're only getting 7,000 miles out of a tyre you're giving it some right foot action in the car...
            Not every tyre are the same mate. Conti sports are a fairly soft rubber therefore wear alot quicker. Also as he said that's for the front which will wear 1.5-2times quicker than the rears.

            Comment


            • #7
              Falken FK452's from camskill, £95 posted each.

              It's not the tyre size that typically adds the premium it's the profile....

              40 profile tyres seem to be quite a bit cheaper than the 35 we need unfortunatly :/

              Comment


              • #8
                Budget 18's - 100/corner
                Mid range 18's - 130/corner
                Premium 18'd - 150+/corner.

                camskill.com will sort you out
                Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                sigpic
                Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                South East Regional Organiser

                PSN: TomFL12

                Comment


                • #9
                  Falken 452's come in at £110 fitted in 18's

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                    Not every tyre are the same mate. Conti sports are a fairly soft rubber therefore wear alot quicker. Also as he said that's for the front which will wear 1.5-2times quicker than the rears.
                    Mate I know. With standard tyre for CVXR being the continentals, they're a great tyre but as you say don't last long, so even buying nearly new car you're looking at replacing the rubber.

                    Agree lower profile = higher price too, and 35s are looooow

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Goodyear eagle F1's lasted over 10k (with heavy right foot action) £105 fitted a corner. Bargain....oh this is for 17's by way j

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sloughbomb View Post
                        If you're only getting 7,000 miles out of a tyre you're giving it some right foot action in the car...
                        Sorry Dad

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X