This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which brake fluid would you recommend

Ello lads how's it goin? Just a quick question ... What brake fluid would you all use once you'd fitted braided brake hoses? As I believe it's recommended that you shouldn't use standard. I'm just unsure of which ones are available cheers muccas!

Anybody?!

Comment

Kris, enjoy your holiday and get off here. Haha.

I'm using blue racing fluid which I like but if you want silicone based you want 5.1 ap racing.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
        Kris, enjoy your holiday and get off here. Haha.

I'm using blue racing fluid which I like but if you want silicone based you want 5.1 ap racing.
        ROGER! An you looking forward to rothvegas next week chris!?

Comment

Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
          ROGER! An you looking forward to rothvegas next week chris!?
          Yeah I am mate. Lol. Though we were going Sheffield. Haha.

Comment

arnt you on hol lol? u killed the miss' yet? try and trade her for a K04.

yeah im sad to say were going rothvagas chris, its cheaper then sheff and the women are easier so its a no brainer tbh

Comment

Anybody?!
              The best you can afford

Comment

Originally posted by CH07 ALL View Post

yeah im sad to say were going rothvagas chris, its cheaper then sheff and the women are easier so its a no brainer tbh
                Lol. Done deal

Comment

pmsl !!

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

Ello lads how's it goin? Just a quick question ... What brake fluid would you all use once you'd fitted braided brake hoses? As I believe it's recommended that you shouldn't use standard. I'm just unsure of which ones are available cheers muccas!

one of these;

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-450-brak...d.aspx#Filter=[[email protected](86)@*ava=0]

Comment

Yep indeed I am lol and decided to trade her in for an old vauxhall cavalier with leather seats lol!

Comment

Yep indeed I am lol and decided to trade her in for an old vauxhall cavalier with leather seats lol!
                        Lol.

Comment

Kris are you interested in brake fluid or just want to spam your own thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattinem View Post
                            Kris are you interested in brake fluid or just want to spam your own thread ?
                            Lmao yea I'm interested I'm fluid as I've just purchased some but just giving the lads an update on the trade I've done with the mrs for a Turkish cavalier oosh bang tidy!

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X