Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im being told..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im being told..

    By Drive Vauxhall that If i want the 2piece remus system fitted to my vxr that my lifetime warranty would be void. Ive had my corsa vxr just over a month and im on a 11 plate.

    I have sent Dougie a PM just to confirm everything and see if he can put it in writing for me..

    My understanding is Remus is an approved VXL part!

  • #2
    Originally posted by tom/sri View Post
    By Drive Vauxhall that If i want the 2piece remus system fitted to my vxr that my lifetime warranty would be void. Ive had my corsa vxr just over a month and im on a 11 plate.

    I have sent Dougie a PM just to confirm everything and see if he can put it in writing for me..

    My understanding is Remus is an approved VXL part!
    i believe only if fitted by an approved VX dealer
    sigpic

    Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

    Comment


    • #3
      PM mr.ponting matey.....cause he's got a three piece on his fitted by his vx dealer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vxrtommy1 View Post
        PM mr.ponting matey.....cause he's got a three piece on his fitted by his vx dealer
        Which still means it has no warranty unfortunately as only the 2 piece as supplied by Walkinshaw is approved as long as it's fitted by a VAT registered garage

        Astra

        Comment


        • #5
          So any vauxhall garage can fit the 2piece remus and if keep my lifetime warranty in tact, 3piece will void the warranty!

          I need this in writing

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IanJ View Post
            Which still means it has no warranty unfortunately as only the 2 piece as supplied by Walkinshaw is approved as long as it's fitted by a VAT registered garage
            About all you need to know.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              Which still means it has no warranty unfortunately as only the 2 piece as supplied by Walkinshaw is approved as long as it's fitted by a VAT registered garage
              not what he said to myself, he's still waiting for them to decide what to do with his warranty but he's been told it wont be void otherwise they wouldn't have fitted. im sure he'll bob up to say something soon
              tommy

              Comment


              • #8
                and before you start popping off at me.....i have questioned it to my dealer too and have also wondered how hes done this, but i know his dealer is wondering what to do with the warranty

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tom/sri View Post
                  So any vauxhall garage can fit the 2piece remus and if keep my lifetime warranty in tact, 3piece will void the warranty!

                  I need this in writing
                  Yeah this is correct not sure why though as walkinshaw now sell the 3 peice remus for the corsa i think.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is there anywhere I can get this is writing or is it written anywhere as proof..my word against theres dosent seem to be working!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tom/sri View Post
                      Is there anywhere I can get this is writing or is it written anywhere as proof..my word against theres dosent seem to be working!
                      Its in a thread on here,dont worry the 2 piece will 100% be covered as long as its fitted by a vat registered dealer.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Phone vauxhall customer care ask them the question. The person on the other end of the phone will put the question to the relevant department and get back to you. Its then recorded on the system.
                        Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cambo1985 View Post
                          Phone vauxhall customer care ask them the question. The person on the other end of the phone will put the question to the relevant department and get back to you. Its then recorded on the system.
                          +1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                            Its in a thread on here,dont worry the 2 piece will 100% be covered as long as its fitted by a vat registered dealer.
                            And here's the offiical introduction to Walkinshaw as the approved distributors for the Remus system and other VXR approved mods such as the brakes etc

                            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=walkinshaw

                            Astra

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah thats a good point...they should give me a case number as well which I can use as reference!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X