Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remus Centre Section

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remus Centre Section

    well i have the Remus 2 piece and am finding it hard getting my hand's on the centre section just wanted to know were aye can get 1 from ?(link would be great so i could buy online and fit it myself ) or if any1 has one for sale pm me

  • #2
    Walkinshaw performance. Ring the m directly, £190 delivered or there abouts
    #weusedtobetheshit

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah I ordered mine from walkinshaw, came next day. Such a difference from the normal 2 piece!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
        Walkinshaw performance. Ring the m directly, £190 delivered or there abouts
        i take it u can just ring up and pay with bank card ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by towers vxr View Post
          i take it u can just ring up and pay with bank card ?
          I would imagine so mate

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah you can mate, I'll post the price I paid when I get home.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tkh View Post
              Yeah you can mate, I'll post the price I paid when I get home.
              ok thanks buddy

              Comment

              Working...
              X