Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eonon unit help needed ASAP!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eonon unit help needed ASAP!!

    Well I've just fitted my d5108 unit and tried to activate the sat nav . When trying to activate it I'm given a device code and a website which is www.sygic.com but once I'm on the Site I'm required to enter a product code ?! But were is this code ?! Please help us guys nice 1

  • #2
    Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
    Well I've just fitted my d5108 unit and tried to activate the sat nav . When trying to activate it I'm given a device code and a website which is www.sygic.com but once I'm on the Site I'm required to enter a product code ?! But were is this code ?! Please help us guys nice 1
    isnt it d5108

    Comment


    • #3
      First question, is the memory card in the unit? It's behind the sticker saying do not remove.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
        isnt it d5108
        That doesn't work mate

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
          First question, is the memory card in the unit? It's behind the sticker saying do not remove.
          Urm I haven't removed the sticker mate ?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
            Urm I haven't removed the sticker mate ?!
            Remove the stocked and make sure it's in there.
            Also don't Eonon do live help on there website?
            Do you know how to find which file the unit is trying to load the maps from? If so which one as my mates was trying to load up from another file and wouldn't work.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
              Remove the stocked and make sure it's in there.
              Also don't Eonon do live help on there website?
              Do you know how to find which file the unit is trying to load the maps from? If so which one as my mates was trying to load up from another file and wouldn't work.
              I've removed it mate and the SD cards there

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
                I've removed it mate and the SD cards there
                Ok,
                When you press the navi button does it go to a screen with a big magnifying glass logo saying navigation? Then seteuo in the top right? And something else.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll put pics up now

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mate i had this problem, you need to get in touch with Eonon, the card hasn't be activated at the factory, i had to send mine back and they send you a new SD card

                    Pain in the *** as i took 4 weeks to sort oot !!!!
                    sigpic

                    Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rosco.p View Post
                      Mate i had this problem, you need to get in touch with Eonon, the card hasn't be activated at the factory, i had to send mine back and they send you a new SD card

                      Pain in the *** as i took 4 weeks to sort oot !!!!
                      Ouch, painful wait.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here's my thread :

                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...on-Help-Please
                        sigpic

                        Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fookin bastardo! I'll pm them now thanks Lads!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That probably makes more sense. Just let them know. I'm sure theyll be quick to help.

                            How you liking the Eonon mate? Apart from the Sat nav

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
                              That probably makes more sense. Just let them know. I'm sure theyll be quick to help.

                              How you liking the Eonon mate? Apart from the Sat nav
                              I like it mate shame bout the colour match but none the less still a great unit and I'd recommend it still trying to figure out how to change the LED lights as it won't work from ze menu

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X