This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody fitted braided hoses?

as above geezers mine should be here tomorrow and was just wondering if its easy . my mate who works at a garage said he'd do it but i wouldn't mind the learning curve of doing it myself pics would help cheers lads.

This just for the brakes? Or engine bay?

Comment

Brakes mate

Comment

very very easy. just unmount the old brake line and replace with the new one.
        i got a 6 pieces pack from Earl's, 2 front, 2 back and 2 middle/back not far from the rear wheel

then a full purge with good brake fluid and there you go. you just need some brake fluid to be sure you don't put fluid somewhere because it's very corrosive
        sorry but i don't have pics but you should locate them easy

Comment

i'd be quite interested to see what braided hoses would look like in the engine bay on a vxr? seen them on my friends ecos and there awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wax View Post
            very very easy. just unmount the old brake line and replace with the new one.
            i got a 6 pieces pack from Earl's, 2 front, 2 back and 2 middle/back not far from the rear wheel

then a full purge with good brake fluid and there you go. you just need some brake fluid to be sure you don't put fluid somewhere because it's very corrosive
            sorry but i don't have pics but you should locate them easy
            there's a little bit more to it than just a purge though isn't there ? i believe youv'e gotta bleed them properly so there's no air locks which takes two peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
              there's a little bit more to it than just a purge though isn't there ? i believe youv'e gotta bleed them properly so there's no air locks which takes two peoples.
              correct leaving the passengerside rear till last...

any links where to get some guys?...

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
                correct leaving the passengerside rear till last...

any links where to get some guys?...
                Try Goodridge

corsa arctic edition #257
                now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
                  Try Goodridge
                  Yea you gotta order them through www.k300.co.uk Hope this helps mate

Comment

Working...
                  X