This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT delivery!!

Ordered my centre piece Wednesday from Walkinshaw and as I missed TNT collection it was due to be dispatched Thursday. So today I got up extra early on my day off so I didn't miss the delivery man. Doorbell plugged in. He must have coasted by house, he did not press the doorbell and deffinately did not knock the door as my dog goes ape if the wind brushes past the door! Ive just found a note saying "sorry we missed you" and the TNT man shot down the street. Abolsoute joke, it's obvious somebody is on as my cars outside so why not bother knockin the door?
    Looks like ive got a 40mile round trip to collect it now after paying ~£15 for it to be delivered by them!
    Can't rearrange delivery as I'm in Wales all next week from 6am so won't be in, and I cannot wait another week to get it on my car.

Rant over... For now.

that sucks mate. Ive had that loads of times. Waited in all day for it to be delivered. then find a note saying they have been and clearly havnt. W****s haha

Comment

oooo dear i wouldnt be happy

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

Where you gotta get it from?? x

Comment

Originally posted by LouiseVXR View Post
          Where you gotta get it from?? x
          Was gonna be near Beaumont Leys Leicester. However they've now decided they will re-deliver later today but wouldn't give me a time. So I get to play to waiting game

Comment

Dont go to the toilet then corey

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
              Was gonna be near Beaumont Leys Leicester. However they've now decided they will re-deliver later today but wouldn't give me a time. So I get to play to waiting game
              go sit out the front in the lovely sunshine we have lol

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

Put a stop stick in the road.. He won't be getting away this time
                No VXR
                Abarth and a 330e

Comment

Originally posted by motocross_100 View Post
                  Dont go to the toilet then corey
                  Hate it when that happens, you wait and wait and then you cant hold any longer and ding dong!! :-/

Comment

So he left a note at your house saying he missed you, but didn't bother dropping off your package?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ponting View Post
                      So he left a note at your house saying he missed you, but didn't bother dropping off your package?
                      Exactly.

Comment

It's not like it's any extra effort :S
                        What a douche lol

Comment

Knock Knock
                          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

I have the same when people come to my house the Dogs go Mad
                            the truth is out there
                            part GSI part VXR
                            tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by dannyf View Post
                              I have the same when people come to my house the Dogs go Mad
                              Mine goes mad when I walk in the door, or even put my key in lock. Then the guys at TNT had a go at me for blaming the driver. Sorry should I not have let me butler have the day off so he could be there to sign for it? I mean who really has somebody at home all day? Ridiculous.

Sorry if I'm getting more angry, stupid thing still hasn't turned up yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X