• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcpaynter View Post
    I bet your last car was a saxo?
    nope a peugeot 106 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyReinlo View Post
      On the other hand I think the ITG is the best in the world and adds a proven 20bhp and it jus so happens I have one for sale! Pm me if interested lol
      20bhp. i will take it and put it in the glovebox,or does it have to be in the engine bay..
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
        I wouldn't be caught dead in a teenage mum maker.
        you would if a HOT teenage mum was giving you a lift back to her place.
        sigpic

Comment

• if F1 teams do not all fit the same front wing,the same size rear wing.(as only one shape and only one size is in fact the best).
          if world superbike teams do NOT all have the same configuration of engine,V2,V4,inline 4,big bang 4.(as only one configuration is in fact the best)
          how the bloody how are you or me going to know which is the best filter.

fit what you want.
          fit what you can afford
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
            you would if a HOT teenage mum was giving you a lift back to her place.
            Thats if she didn't stink too much of White lightening, marlboro lights and sweat.

Comment

• Originally posted by danny_boy View Post
              Hi mate, can I ask which cone filter your using? I bought a pipercross panel filter, I think im going to go for a cone filter as they sound better!

Also Brian Fantana if the lad reckons hes keeping up with stage 3 i believe him. Also you ***** like its your time of the month!

Ive seen a car with less mods and less money spent have more bhp than cars the opposit so you shouldnt ***** about somthing you dont know all that much about.
              stick to bitching about thongs and being a freak and youll probs win!
              Wow you talk alot of crap and I think you are taking your time on here a little bit seriously.
              You can see all the cars with all the mods you want mate.... but go back and read my threads. Then come back, you can apollogise to me then maybe you should take a time out from here.

Comment

• ( wakes up , realises this thread has gone on for far too long , yawns , shrugs shoulders and goes back asleep )

Comment

• Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
                  ( wakes up , realises this thread has gone on for far too long , yawns , shrugs shoulders and goes back asleep )
                  Lol.... where's the fun in that mate.
                  Seems like danny boy is an easy wind up. Join in,

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                    Lol.... where's the fun in that mate.
                    Seems like danny boy is an easy wind up. Join in,
                    Lol well he's right you should believe me

Comment

• Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
                      Lol well he's right you should believe me
                      Yeah you're probably right. Better go and ***** about thongs

Comment

Working...
                      X